Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1972 to 1995 scoring this weekend 13th, 14th and 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1977 i set on the bench for Louisa and watched Jimmy Stepp score 16 points for Sheldon Clark.
1989 Keith Hale scored 54 points for Sheldon Clark at Wheelwright.
1995 Tim Couch scored 54 points for Leslie County.
1984 Kevin Ferguson from Lawrence County scored 36 points and shot 15-16 from the field. 
1992 Murray Garvin from Pikeville scored 28 points at shootout in Winchester. This was against Madison Central they played today.
1991 Bryan Adams with 17 and Jamie Couch scored 15 for Knott County. Brian Johnson 23 for Jenkins. Brian worked game in Hindman today.
1984 Brian Maynard scored 34 points for Sheldon Clark. 
1973 Ricky Johnson with 33 points for Virgie. 
1980 Greg Hogg 33 points for Whitesburg. 
1989 McDowell with home win over Pulaski County. Marc Hall scored 23 points. 
1993 Thadeus Jackson for Cumberland had 29 points at Corbin.
1992 Curtis Roe scored 38 points for Powell County. 
1972 Denny Fugate scored 33 points for M.C. Napier.
1982 Keith Shepherd from Dilce Combs with 27 points.
1980 Tim Branham had 33 points for Johnson Central at Dontae Allen home high school.
All the scores from friday and saturday of this weekend. I remember the deep snow in 1977 and all the school we were out. I visited with Kevin on wednesday of this week and he enjoyed remembering the game he played.
Dude, you need a new hobby, try fishing or hunting!
(01-24-2021, 04:09 AM)Big Don Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, you need a new hobby, try fishing or hunting!
 Dude, sounds like he has a good hobby. He enjoys Mountain sports and the history of it and he doesn’t poke his nose where it doesn’t belong. Thanks Wheeler for the memories I enjoy your posts down memory lane.
Wheeler is one of the most dedicated high school basketball fans I've ever met.
I enjoyed the read as well. Keep’em coming.
Same here wheeler, keep 'em coming!
Agreed! I think it's cool to see this sort of thing, thanks wheeler!
Keep firing. Got to be a lot of work to dig this up.
I think I saw Tim Couch’s 54 point performance that Wheeler mentions here. Unless he did it twice, he got 54 against my school, and on the road at that, in 1995.