Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 34 - Boyd County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breathitt Co had a ton of penalties. Including a Unsportsmanlike penalty against the
side-line, then later in the game a side-line warning. They don't fire off the line very well at all. Fugatte I think is his name, is pretty good. Haddix is ok, but overall I think Breathitt Co is highly over-rated.

Boyd looked terrible on the offensive line. The QB was running for his life all night long.

Their defense forgot how to tackle from last week to this week. They were in the right positions and there to make the plays but they're just not physical. They were arm-tackling on every play and Breathitt Co was picking up 4-5 yards after contact.

The new PA anncr at BC is painful to listen to, ouch! Hurts my ears.
Congrats BC
Thought this game would really be shootout. I heard Crisp got injured for Boyd in the first half. He IMO is the engine that makes them run. A tough loss.
Congrats Bobcats!
I still think Breathitt is going to be a tough out for any team come playoffs....JMO.
Congrats Breathitt on the win! Playing good football!
How is Breathitt lookin so far?
whats their record?
RedDevilStXIUFan Wrote:I still think Breathitt is going to be a tough out for any team come playoffs....JMO.

I agree with you!!!!.....and Breathitt record is 3-0
What was the sideline penalty/warning for? Were the coaches complaining about all the penalties or was it because Holcomb coaches from 10 yds. out on the field?
mandan Wrote:What was the sideline penalty/warning for? Were the coaches complaining about all the penalties or was it because Holcomb coaches from 10 yds. out on the field?
It was on Holcomb I believe and waayyyy after the play had been blown dead. This was pretty early in the game and not that many penalties had been called at that point.
NYY10 Wrote:How is Breathitt lookin so far?
whats their record?
If Breathitt Co plays a team with a good defense they are in big trouble. They looked alot slower than I remember them from 2002.
They turned up the speed against us in 2002 to beat so dont start saying they are out yet.....They will be tough along with Mason, Belfry on our side, maybe Fleming or East Carter.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:They turned up the speed against us in 2002 to beat so dont start saying they are out yet.....They will be tough along with Mason, Belfry on our side, maybe Fleming or East Carter.
If that's the best they can do I feel much more confident in the 2007 Devils than I did before. I would like to see Belfry at this point though and get a real assesment of just how good the other top tier teams in AAA look.