Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Green County Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is early, but have heard Mark Peach of Trigg Co., formerly of Anderson Co. Is the main name in the running. 

Anyone?
That would be unfortunate for Trigg. He's only been there one year.
Seems this place is always open?
I could see this making sense for Coach Peach. Gets him closer to home plus next door to where he played college ball. Green Co. use to have a very solid program that seems to have fallen off the map.
(01-15-2021, 03:53 AM)Rip/Spin Wrote: [ -> ]I could see this making sense for Coach Peach.  Gets him closer to home plus next door to where he played college ball.  Green Co. use to have a very solid program that seems to have fallen off the map.
Yes that would make sense. Green Co would be lucky to have coach Peach. He will do a great job at Green in my opinion.
(01-14-2021, 11:44 PM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]Seems this place is always open?
At least since Griffiths stopped coaching. He was there a long time and did a good job.
Interviews were held last Tuesday with 3 candidates being the top of the list. I am not sure who applied and who was interviewed, but best of luck!
Has there been a hire yet?
Ashland's OC has taken the job.