Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ironton 27 - Ashland 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
ahh man..I had Ashland winning this one..
But congrats to Ironton..Nice win!!!
I thought Ashland would get back on track with this game. Who do they play next week?
Old School Wrote:I thought Ashland would get back on track with this game. Who do they play next week?

Russell at Russell.
Midee1 Wrote:Russell at Russell.
Looks like 0-4 for the Tomcats
Old School Wrote:Looks like 0-4 for the Tomcats

Not if Russell don't get their heads out of their butts. They have had to come from behind every game this year. Sooner or later they won't be able to come from behind.
ashland got no help from the O line tonight all those injuries really showed up tonight the defence played well they were just on the field to much
Ashland had 5 offensive starting linemen out with injuries tonight. They will be back next week,.....
Ashland 0-3. Who would a thunk! keep your heads up though Tomcats.
What is wrong with the Tomcats? They're gonna have to get it together if they plan on playing in the playoffs.
I think winning a game comes first before you start thinking of playoffs. They are having a tough year. we have them next at Russell. I have a feeling it will be a closer game that what people think....
Just one of those years IMO. Good young team. Just give them time and things will be fine.
Ashland is 0-3. That is hard to believe! Keep on working hard Tomcats!
Midee1 Wrote:Russell at Russell.

It will be a little bit closer but still see Russell winning it!!!
Congrats Ironton