Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Proposal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody have a creative way to proposed to a girl???
The King Wrote:Does anybody have a creative way to proposed to a girl???
going to bite the bullet?
I didn't propose and we have been married for 15 years. We bought a house and she said that we couldn't buy it unless we were married. So we got married. Romantic huh?:o
Midee1 Wrote:I didn't propose and we have been married for 15 years. We bought a house and she said that we couldn't buy it unless we were married. So we got married. Romantic huh?:o

Aren't you just the romantic one.Smile
BC75 Wrote:Aren't you just the romantic one.Smile

She started it. I was perfectly content living in sin.:p
What about doing something like hiding the ring somewhere and leading her to it? Or if a birthday or anniversary have the ring ready, have all the other gifts given then say "oh wait I have one more thing"
BFritz Wrote:going to bite the bullet?

Not me, but a buddy is... He is going to propose at the end of the month, but doesn't have anything planned. I told him that he needs to do something memorable and thought maybe some of you may have a good idea. Any ideas are appreciated...
One of my good friends proposed to his now wife at the place where they first met. He went in after class put roses and lights up all around the room and had the ring sitting on a classroom desk.
I hid the ring in a plastic Easter egg, and gave it as part of a basket of goodies.

Of course, this probably only works around Easter... Wink