Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Vs Leslie All A semifinal 1/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
What is the status of Kent Damron?
Upset Alert Go Eagles!!
https://imgflip.com/i/4t20l9

Bruthas bruthas ole fatpat is hitting every drive thru to Boonyville tomorrow like a boss.  The lil eaglets about ready to meet the reaper and ole fatpat is going to sit back with the tater and his slurpee to watch the show.  

Pats by twitty

#moremashtatersplease  #tearinbooneyvilledown
[Image: 4t2h2d.jpg]
Bolz wez comin in hot baby! Count Drakula leading the brigade like a mutha!Ole Fatpat boutz passed out when Brown Sugar got hurt and started flopping like a tater on the ole 490 degree homemade grill! Negative wowza! King winked and said big guy gotz a surprise for you bruh and bringing in the ole Count! #spidey&quickdrawarekillaz   #loadedup  #hotasamutha  More mash taters please!!!
I think I had a brain aneurysm trying to read your post
Knott has lost 4 sophomore players that was on varsity roster last year. 2 played quality minutes at end of year so that will eventually hurt this team. Wondering why Knott keep having players to quit basketball team? There are good talent players that go to Knott county that don’t play basketball.
(01-08-2021, 11:34 PM)jacobcody2 Wrote: [ -> ]Knott has lost 4 sophomore players that was on varsity roster last year. 2 played quality minutes at end of year so that will eventually hurt this team. Wondering why Knott keep having players to quit basketball team?  There are good talent players that go to Knott county that don’t play basketball.

Which sophomores left?
Landon Smith , Hunter Haddix. Richardson and Higgins is my understanding. Smith, Richardson and Higgins didn’t even come out this year and Haddix just left team.
Going Leslie 62 Knott 56
Hearing multiple sources saying damron is not playing tonight. If so i think that will even out with the absence of Hensley for the Eagles. Don't think Knott can match up to Leslies guards still with Day and Bowling.

Leslie 68
Knott 56
Did one of the Leslie players get hurt during football season? Seems like I'm missing someone.
Go Eagles. Eagles by 8
(01-09-2021, 01:00 PM)HCS Wrote: [ -> ]Did one of the Leslie players get hurt during football season? Seems like I'm missing someone.

Trent Asher was injured during football season but he played in their playoff game vs Breathitt County.

He isn’t on the basketball roster this year. I don’t know if he just opted out or what. One of the Leslie County folks may be able to shed some light.
May be talking about kid who went to Southwestern. Guard Farler I believe.
I heard Hunter Haddix is back with Knott. As the World turn with KCC boys basketball team.
(01-09-2021, 02:12 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2021, 01:00 PM)HCS Wrote: [ -> ]Did one of the Leslie players get hurt during football season? Seems like I'm missing someone.

Trent Asher was injured during football season but he played in their playoff game vs Breathitt County.

He isn’t on the basketball roster this year. I don’t know if he just opted out or what. One of the Leslie County folks may be able to shed some light.
Moving onto Georgetown for Football