Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs. Pike Central 3/7/05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
P-burg by 13.
Blackcats will have a large lead by the 4th
question is simple, will Dave Rowe put them on the free throw line?
If so 3 pt game either way if not
Blackcats by 10
Im not sure on this one, I gotta say that the hawks will win though, cant go against my school,, PC by 4.
p burg too strong
kittens by 12
Prestonsburg by 9
I'm going to pick the dark horse Pike Central to pull this one off. PC by 7.
Depends on what Prestonsburg team plays... if the same one that played against SF shows up and shoots 31% from the line again then the Blackcats will not survive this one, but if the Blackcat squad that played Belfy about 2 weeks ago shows up they should win. If it's the one from the SF game they will be up by 6353 at the beginning of the 4th and then lose by 2.
Hawks will win this one.
Blackcats by 6
The Blackcats are too tough for the Hawks. P-Burg will step up the D' and will pull out the W. Jesse Chaffin goes for a game high with 20+. Compton will dish out 10+ assists.
Hawks will take away the inside game of P-Burg if they do this then it will b a season ending game for the Blackcats. If Central takes away the inside game Hawks by 8+ if they dont then it will b a very close game with P-Burg winning. If u remember the blackcats were getting on their little role of wins the last time the met the Hawks at the Nest and only came away with an 8 point lead over a very vunerable Hawks team conisdering Brad Lowe was out. Brad Lowe will b the X-Factor in this match up.
i think that central will win by 4......if central comes out of the locker rome with their minds set and ready to play then the hawks wont have any problem with them pussycats
Pburg wins by 8

BallaBaby

Pburg in this one!
Pike Central by 2...This is a better matchup than many think.
If Pburg doesn't hit free throws, Pike Central by 12+
What time does this game start tonite?
Pike Central by 2