Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan Co. @ Martin Co. Predictions 1/4/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya got?
Moore with Rowan vs. James with Martin. I don’t know much more about Rowan, but I do know Martin has a decent team. I’ll go with Martin, just cause I know more about that team. What else does Rowan have to offer?
Game is off
(12-30-2020, 02:48 AM)CardinalAlum Wrote: [ -> ]Game is off

I have not seen anything that has said the game got cancelled.  Care to elaborate on that?
(12-30-2020, 11:41 AM)BoyWonder14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2020, 02:48 AM)CardinalAlum Wrote: [ -> ]Game is off

I have not seen anything that has said the game got cancelled.  Care to elaborate on that?
Rowan isn’t allowed to travel out of region atm.
Game will now be played at Rowan County on Tuesday.
Now why would Rowan County not allow their team to travel but allow teams come into their county. Makes no sense. Another question: Who is going to drive the vans for the team?
Looks as if Rowan just became the favorite in this game with James leaving. Even with James there, Moore would have been the best player on the floor. Rowan by 8.
Rowan by 10.
(12-31-2020, 04:30 AM)WinkWinkler Wrote: [ -> ]Now why would Rowan County not allow their team to travel but allow teams come into their county. Makes no sense. Another question: Who is going to drive the vans for the team?
Well, Wink, they aren't allowing them to leave the region to travel based on a district decision but they are allowing teams to come to them it's pretty simple actually.
The game is moved to 1-5 at Rowan County.
Not sure who is in charge in Rowan but it is actually simple there coach. Anyone with common sense would not let 20 untested participants come into their county when they will not travel out.
(12-31-2020, 06:01 PM)CardinalAlum Wrote: [ -> ]The game is moved to 1-5 at Rowan County.
Moved back to Monday from what I’ve been told.
(01-03-2021, 03:44 AM)OldFlow Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2020, 06:01 PM)CardinalAlum Wrote: [ -> ]The game is moved to 1-5 at Rowan County.
Moved back to Monday from what I’ve been told.
Yes game is tomorrow at Rowan, I'll try to provide updates as the game happens.