Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We may not always see eye to eye but I wanted to wish everyone on BGR a very Merry CHRISTmas, and a very happy new year.  Through all the trials and tribulations I’ve had in this life and the many years I spent abroad in the military I’ve never been or tried to be anything other than a proud country boy from Kentucky.  God Bless you all and God Bless our great nation, I’ve took a trip around the globe and without a doubt we are the best thing going!
(12-23-2020, 11:54 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]We may not always see eye to eye but I wanted to wish everyone on BGR a very Merry CHRISTmas, and a very happy new year.  Through all the trials and tribulations I’ve had in this life and the many years I spent abroad in the military I’ve never been or tried to be anything other than a proud country boy from Kentucky.  God Bless you all and God Bless our great nation, I’ve took a trip around the globe and without a doubt we are the best thing going!

I appreciate your service TD! Thank you! I too wish all our football family and non family a Merry Christmas! I am very thankful for high school football and what it means to my family. I know some may not agree with me on this but ultimately we all are brothers in the end! I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas Football Posters been a hell of a year.
Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas everybody!

Hope everyone has a blessed and happy day
Merry Christmas to all of BGR!!!
Merry Christmas to all BGR. Looks like a white one too for Ashland.
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Here on Mud Creek. She turned white real fast. Went to work it was 50 degree. Got home pouring snow and in the 30s.

Be careful everyone that’s traveling on this day!
Merry Christmas everyone. Stay safe and enjoy the company of family and friends. It's been a tough year. Close it out on a high note and have a good time with your loved ones.
Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope everyone is staying safe on these roads!