Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Do the Three Meters Mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that there are three little meters below my avatar a green, blue, and red one. What do they mean?
They are experience levels.

BallaBaby

So what does each color represent?
I cant believe I made thread about this, 2 minutes after you did, I never saw it. Well anyway, what do they all mean.

BallaBaby

4leaf Wrote:I cant believe I made thread about this, 2 minutes after you did, I never saw it. Well anyway, what do they all mean.

Don't worry about it 4Leaf, everybody does it..lol
I was wondering what they all meant too
yes someone please explain...

BallaBaby

Everyones confused..lol.
The top one goes up as your post count goes up, the bottom is based on how fast you reply to posts. The middle is how active you are on the site.
All of mine are as low as they go now lol :?

BallaBaby

Im going to post so I can look at mine..lol.
thanks for clearing this all up. i logged on one day and was like what in the world. i just sat there and looked at my laptop for a while trying to figure out what in the world was going on with all that. so once again, thank you.
thanks for clearing this up, i have been wondering what all of this meant for a long time, but now i see...thanks again
Cool

Thanks Hopefully this weekend I can get back in the grove been going through some changes at work and haven't had as much time lately.
CatDawg Wrote:Cool

Thanks Hopefully this weekend I can get back in the grove been going through some changes at work and haven't had as much time lately.

you still the top dawg .. catdawg..

I cant wait till friday to watch the cats..
lol i had did realay bad on posting till today lol
These thingys are a pretty cool idea.