Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Beechwood vs LCA 2 A Championship Game Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2nd qter Beechwood up 14-0. LCA has thrown 3 picks and a fumble. If I'm counting right.
Neither QB has looked great throwing the football. Penalties have wiped out most of LCA’s big plays. Beechwood’s defense has played lights out. Playing much more physical and flying all over the place.

Hergott has run the ball very well also.
Halftime

Beechwood leads, 14-3.

25 yard penalty on Beechwood set LCA up just before half to get some points on the board.
I’m here watching it. Beechwood controls the clock the whole first half. They have kept LCA offense off the field. LCA gets the ball to start the half. Need to get the ball to Xavier Brown more and run in my opinion to get back in the game. Beechwood doing what they needed to do the first half. Good game, far from over.
(12-18-2020, 06:09 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I’m here watching it. Beechwood controls the clock the whole first half. They have kept LCA offense off the field. LCA gets the ball to start the half. Need to get the ball to Xavier Brown more and run in my opinion to get back in the game. Beechwood doing what they needed to do the first half. Good game, far from over.

Seemed like BW was on offense the entire first half.
14-10 BW 3rd
LCA gotta keep getting the ball in Browns hands.
Can you imagine how good LCA would be if they didn’t have so many silly penalties?
(12-18-2020, 06:26 PM)TheOracle Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2020, 06:09 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I’m here watching it. Beechwood controls the clock the whole first half. They have kept LCA offense off the field. LCA gets the ball to start the half. Need to get the ball to Xavier Brown more and run in my opinion to get back in the game. Beechwood doing what they needed to do the first half. Good game, far from over.

Seemed like BW was on offense the entire first half.

They was, it’s a dogfight right now to start the 4th.

Wow, what a game!

17-17

:22 seconds still tied! Ball on LCA 37.

Incomplete pass, :15 seconds.

4th down

1st down LCA

:9 seconds

31 yard line

Time out LCA :02 seconds ball on 27

Field goal attempt

Oh my gosh!!!!

It bounced off, missed field goal, overtime baby!!!

Hit the left upright, fell on the bottom and bounced back. Unbelievable!!!!
Wow
Beechwood ball first!

Touchdown Beechwood!

Extra point good!

24-17 Beechwood up
Beechwood 24
LCA 17

LCA ball from 10
(12-18-2020, 07:36 PM)OT64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Beechwood 24
LCA 17

LCA ball from 10
Xavier Brown to the 3 yard line

Touchdown LCA Xavier Brown!
Touchdown LCA
Extra Point blocked!!!

Beechwood won!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!! Congratulations Beechwood!!!!
Beechwood 24
LCA 23

Final OT
What a game!
Congrats to both teams. Great game to watch.
That hurt.
(12-18-2020, 07:59 PM)Eagle2009 Wrote: [ -> ]That hurt.
Reminds me of 07
So LCA only goes for 2 when it's to beat Somerset? You were killing them with the run, win the game right there Coach!

Congrats to Beechwood!
I’ll never lose sleep when a private school goes down. Congrats Beechwood!