Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central @ Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game is to be played at Shelby Valley Sept. 7, 7:30pm
What are your thoughts and predictions on the outcome of this game?
I don't know anything about KCC, could someone post some info about this team?
I didn't mean to put the poll as a public poll so if someone change that it would be great!
Big Grin
I'll take SV in this one by 2 TD's.
This one could get ugly FAST!
I am taking Valley:
S.V.-62
K.C.-6
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:This one could get ugly FAST!
I am taking Valley:
S.V.-62
K.C.-6

I agree, Valley with the beatdown

SV-55
KCC-6
Sv 38
Kcc 6
gaww. is KCC that bad lol
When Belfry went to 3A this year, Coach Saunders stated that he was going to keep Belfry on their schedule because he wanted Shelby Valley to be like them. I think this game will show if they are really wanting to be like Belfry or not. If they run the score up, they dont really want to be. If they show some class with a big win, then they may be trying.

Shelby Valley will name the score in this one. Lets hope they dont let it get to far out of hand.
Valley in THRASHING
Shelby Valley should lay it to the Patriots.

Shelby Valley- 49
Knott Central- 12
I call it
Valley-36
KCC-12
I believe there was another thread on this game, but I guess I will just repeat my prediction from that one...

Valley 38
Knott 6
Ill take Valley 58-6..If Valley gets up on KCC early, Saunders WON'T call off the dogs, so look for this one to get nasty..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ill take Valley 58-6..If Valley gets up on KCC early, Saunders WON'T call off the dogs, so look for this one to get nasty..

if coach saunders runs the score up like that i will loose alot of respect for him. that shows no class whatsoever. put your younger players in and give them a chance, when you know there is no way the other team can comeback. it is not how many you win by. it only takes one point to win.
good luck valley!
lets not forget that when saunders puts the jv in (provided sv gets that bigger lead),that they are not to bad themselves.You cant tell your team not to score sometimes it just happens.And if Knott is that bad as is being said then not much can be done.
Shelby Valley- 49
Knott Central- 6
Valley-38

KCC-13
snake plisken Wrote:lets not forget that when saunders puts the jv in (provided sv gets that bigger lead),that they are not to bad themselves.You cant tell your team not to score sometimes it just happens.And if Knott is that bad as is being said then not much can be done.
i agree with you i just hope he don't run the score up with his starters.