Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central @ Phelps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
Probably Phelps by two touchdowns.
Barnburner of the week! I have no pick for this one.
I am going to go with Allen Central in this one! I just think Allen Central has a better QB that can change the game and has some kids who can make plays. Phelps has ALOT more size than Allen Central though, which could cause some problems against Rebels. Best of Luck to both teams!
IMO this will determine who gets the fourth playoff spot in the district and who stays home come November. Neither of these teams can beat Pikeville and Paintsville. South Floyd can probably beat both of them as well.
Im going with Phleps 28-14
AC-18
Phelps-6

Good Luck Both Teams!
Well Phelps has proved all year that they cant score.. and also that they cant stop anyone form scoring... sooo it doesnt look like phelps is gonna be able to pull this one out either.. but who knows.. I know very little abou tAllen Central except for they never really field a very dominate team, but they will knock your brains out.. As bad as both these teams are, I think its going to be one of the best games of the week, if not the best
I have no idea for this one so i did a coin toss on it so im gonna say AC
I'm going to say that Phelps may be able to pull this one off. I agree that this may be the game of the week to watch. I'm going to root for the Hornets this week!
Phelps-36
Allen Central- 27
No defense...Allen Central 56 - Phelps 48
phelps and allen central wont score 104 points all year?
be a good game but a low scorer. Coach J is a defensive coach.
Phelps 14 Allen Central 8.
not sure about this 1
phelps doesnt seem to have much at all
low score, boring game
3SportStud Wrote:Well Phelps has proved all year that they cant score.. and also that they cant stop anyone form scoring... sooo it doesnt look like phelps is gonna be able to pull this one out either.. but who knows.. I know very little abou tAllen Central except for they never really field a very dominate team, but they will knock your brains out.. As bad as both these teams are, I think its going to be one of the best games of the week, if not the best
nah AC cant really hit, they have a lil sticker. #24 to be little the kid can hit but other then that i dont think they have any hard hitters. but i am goin to go with AC. this is gunna be a great game. very close score
Phelps in a close one!