Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: President-elect Joe Biden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 200.gif?cid=5a38a5a24x9ur9hjy054zk16gol2...id=200.gif]
via GIPHY

Courts have spoken, Electors have elected, and even McConnell has congratulated.  It's time for a new day in America.   Say what you want, but Joe Biden will serve as a moderate to try to heal this country.  IMO, we will see more Republicans and Democrats move to the center leaving the clowns on the fringes.  

We have had too many years of divisiveness. America is at the brink of not functioning, and breaking down:  see 2020.

I look forward to seeing Joe's administration address pressing issues:  repairing the damage COVID has brought to our country; preparing for the challenges of climate change; addressing the issues in our justice, education, and healthcare systems; and grapple with solutions for staggering economic inequality.

It will be a tall order, but we've made it through bigger scrapes.  Maybe.
(12-15-2020, 01:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 200.gif?cid=5a38a5a24x9ur9hjy054zk16gol2...id=200.gif]
via GIPHY

Courts have spoken, Electors have elected, and even McConnell has congratulated.  It's time for a new day in America.   Say what you want, but Joe Biden will serve as a moderate to try to heal this country.  IMO, we will see more Republicans and Democrats move to the center leaving the clowns on the fringes.  

We have had too many years of divisiveness. America is at the brink of not functioning, and breaking down:  see 2020.

I look forward to seeing Joe's administration address pressing issues:  repairing the damage COVID has brought to our country; preparing for the challenges of climate change; addressing the issues in our justice, education, and healthcare systems; and grapple with solutions for staggering economic inequality.

That is enough in itself to say you don't know what you're talking about. Let's say he does get in, if you've seen his agenda for the first few months it's anything but moderate. And if you know anything about the history of Biden and especially Harris, it's anything but moderate.
(12-15-2020, 01:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 200.gif?cid=5a38a5a24x9ur9hjy054zk16gol2...id=200.gif]
via GIPHY

This is one of the best post i have seen on here
via GIPHY

Joe Biden is still not the President-elect until Congress says so. The courts, state legislatures, and Congress have not had their final say. Seven states are still being contested and sent a slate of Trump electors to Congress. Hopefully, this nation will be spared the ordeal of having our first simpleton president.
(12-15-2020, 01:32 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
via GIPHY

Vector, Cardfan1, The Outsider, Mr. Fundamental - Four opinions, one voice!
(12-15-2020, 01:34 PM)WideRight05 Wrote: [ -> ]
via GIPHY

Don't forget the fifth ...    Smile

(12-15-2020, 01:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
via GIPHY

Joe Biden is still not the President-elect until Congress says so. The courts, state legislatures, and Congress have not had their final say. Seven states are still being contested and sent a slate of Trump electors to Congress. Hopefully, this nation will be spared the ordeal of having our first simpleton president.

Hootie, I'm sure you're a terrific man, husband, father, etc... but just stop this. Please stop. This is beyond silly. Even Moscow Mitch has called and congratulated your next President. It's time to move past all this nonsense. Criticize the new President all you want for his policies after he takes office but implying that this election is still yet to be decided is just plain silly and ,quite frankly, starting to sound really kooky. Sensible people, even those who opposed Mr. Biden , realize this is over and it's time to move on.
(12-16-2020, 01:44 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
via GIPHY

Don't forget the fifth ...    Smile

via GIPHY

Hootie, I'm sure you're a terrific man, husband, father, etc... but just stop this. Please stop. This is beyond silly. Even Moscow Mitch has called and congratulated your next President. It's time to move past all this nonsense. Criticize the new President all you want for his policies after he takes office but implying that this election is still yet to be decided is just plain silly and ,quite frankly, starting to sound really kooky. Sensible people, even those who opposed Mr. Biden , realize this is over and it's time to move on.
Biden should concede the election and withdraw from the race and spare his family further embarrassment. He is a crook who got caught. Supporting a crooked president is never the sensible thing to do.

Whoever made up the name Moscow Mitch is as dumb as Joe Biden. McConnel's main foreign ties are with the Chinese, not the Russians. The Russians, Chinese, and the Ukrainian oligarchs are all heavily invested in Joe Biden. Biden's best hope of avoiding prison is to win a rigged election but win or lose, the special counsel will continue investigating Biden's crimes.
Just a reminder of what kind of man you Biden voters are supporting. There is far worse evidence against his pedophile son, Hunter, but daddy Joe has been inappropriately touching little girls and grown women in public for many years. Before accepting this creep's offer to join his ticket, Kamala Harris said that she believed rape allegations against Bribes Biden.

The orange pedophile's incestuous desires:

(12-16-2020, 04:31 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]The orange pedophile's incestuous desires:

"Daddy's little girl"  :  WARNING:  More  incestuous thoughts from our 45th President.

(12-16-2020, 04:31 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]The orange pedophile's incestuous desires:

"Daddy's little girl"  :  WARNING:  More  incestuous thoughts from our 45th President.

You really do not want to match evidence of Biden's inappropriate behavior with very young girls and women of all ages with the above, do you? Inappropriate daddy, daughter showers, hair sniffing, roaming hands on young girls. There are plenty of videos and photographic evidence available if you are not aware of Biden's perversion. 

There is also a matter of Hunter's emails discussing his pedophilia with daddy Joe. So, Joe and Jillie knew that Hunter is a danger to young girls and has abused them in the past but never reported him. Pedophilia tends to run in families, where the abused becomes the abuser. 

If you'd like, I could reactivate a Hunter Biden thread or start a new one, now that some members of the mainstream media are finally reporting on the allegations now that the election is almost over.
Biden: "If she's old enough to pee, she's good enough for me!"
(12-16-2020, 01:23 PM)WideRight05 Wrote: [ -> ]Biden: "If she's old enough to pee, she's good enough for me!"

That's  classic  projection...

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.
(12-16-2020, 02:54 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2020, 01:23 PM)WideRight05 Wrote: [ -> ]Biden: "If she's old enough to pee, she's good enough for me!"

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

Figures you'd say that. You probably think this is completely normal behavior don't you?

[Image: tenor.gif]

This is a pretty good self diagnosis of what is driving your hatred of Trump. Now that you have defined the problem, you can work on finding more positive ways of dealing with your emotional issues. It's ironic that you tried to project the diagnosis onto WR.
(12-16-2020, 04:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

This is a pretty good self diagnosis of what is driving your hatred of Trump. Now that you have defined the problem, you can work on finding more positive ways of dealing with your emotional issues. It's ironic that you tried to project the diagnosis onto WR.

I don't hate Donald. Donald has always been what he is now- a narcissist and a sociopath. People who have known him for decades know that he has always been that way. More disturbing to me than Donald is his cult followers. I've seen it transform my mother and many others I know. They have lost themselves in this cult.  There are mental health facilities in every county. I hope they eventually seek help.

I was glad to see Steve Schmidt, long-time GOP strategist and senior campaign strategist and advisor to Sen. McCain's '08 campaign, finally make it official. He became a member of the Democratic party yesterday.  Steve, who is absolutely the best in the business, says that there is only one pro-democracy party left in America and that is the Democratic party.  As usual, Steve is spot on again.

(12-16-2020, 04:35 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't hate Donald. Donald has always been what he is now- a narcissist and a sociopath. People who have known him for decades know that he has always been that way. More disturbing to me than Donald is his cult followers. I've seen it transform my mother and many others I know. They have lost themselves in this cult.  There are mental health facilities in every county. I hope they eventually seek help.

I was glad to see Steve Schmidt, long-time GOP strategist and senior campaign strategist and advisor to Sen. McCain's '08 campaign, finally make it official. He became a member of the Democratic party yesterday.  Steve, who is absolutely the best in the business, says that there is only one pro-democracy party left in America and that is the Democratic party.  As usual, Steve is spot on again.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  The GOP strategist who ran John McCain's campaign is the absolutely the best in the business? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  No. He is not within shouting distance of the best in the business. My vote for the best in the business would be Dick Morris. Without Dick Morris, there would have been no second term for Bill Clinton. Without Kellyanne Conway, there would not have been a Donald Trump presidency, IMO. BTW, John McCain ran a terrible campaign and lost.
(12-16-2020, 04:35 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

Funny that you question the mental health of Trump supporters (especially our own Mother?!) when your hero Obama had the biggest political cult of anybody.

People like you are the reason shampoo bottles have directions on them.
via GIPHY

Right. It's certainly no surprise to see the same states who have  reportedly committed election fraud rush on ahead and press towards getting Biden installed in office. That would temporarily hid a multitude of sins to be sure. Small wonder they would want it to all be over. Hence all the nervous energy in the form of arguing, hand wringing and mocking coming from the left.
(12-16-2020, 01:44 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Hootie, I'm sure you're a terrific man, husband, father, etc... but just stop this. Please stop. This is beyond silly. Even Moscow Mitch has called and congratulated your next President. It's time to move past all this nonsense. Criticize the new President all you want for his policies after he takes office but implying that this election is still yet to be decided is just plain silly and ,quite frankly, starting to sound really kooky. Sensible people, even those who opposed Mr. Biden , realize this is over and it's time to move on.

At least by this point it would have been nice if you had finally landed on the actual point of this election discussion. I mean, you're working a double shift on this thing 7 days a week, right? It's not about Biden or any other nursing home fugitive. It's about mass election fraud resultant from using the Dominion voting system and SmartMatic software.

You rolled right over my post in which I pointed out the fact that if there were nothing to hide why challenge and resist to the death the very one and only remedy which would cure all the concerns. Forensic audits. They'd (the audits) have been over and done long ago. The lefty's mentally challenged deliverer would be free and clear to navigate, and it would all be over. But no, it's resist to the death over a very easily achievable resolution for which, unlike in the case of the resistance's false charges; there exists more than ample evidence in support.

But the tactic is par for the course. You hid the truth about the Trump Dossier. The Mueller Probe. The Impeachment sham. Ukraine. COVID 19. And now the election. But now it's healing time.
via GIPHY

The ONLY good thing I know of that McConnell has done was to get all three of DJT's Supreme Court picks installed. The rest of the time he basically helped Schumer tighten the strangle hold on the Trump Administration. In fact the way I see it Schumer had a much bigger influence on the Senate, on which BTW he gets the credit for neutering for the last 4 years, thusly leaving McConnell behind even on that. And if Georgia manages to allow herself to oversee the 2nd successive stolen fiasco election in as many months, Schumer will very unceremoniously pack the court to his liking anyway.

So McConnell sits on his own hands for 4 years trying to dignify a process which is already so worm ridden as to be a national disgrace, only to quite possibly see what little he did accomplish summarily washed away. Of course McConnell congratulated Biden.
(12-16-2020, 09:33 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2020, 01:44 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Hootie, I'm sure you're a terrific man, husband, father, etc... but just stop this. Please stop. This is beyond silly. Even Moscow Mitch has called and congratulated your next President. It's time to move past all this nonsense. Criticize the new President all you want for his policies after he takes office but implying that this election is still yet to be decided is just plain silly and ,quite frankly, starting to sound really kooky. Sensible people, even those who opposed Mr. Biden , realize this is over and it's time to move on.

At least by this point it would have been nice if you had finally landed on the actual point of this election discussion. I mean, you're working a double shift on this thing 7 days a week, right? It's not about Biden or any other nursing home fugitive. It's about mass election fraud resultant from using the Dominion voting system and SmartMatic software.

You rolled right over my post in which I pointed out the fact that if there were nothing to hide why challenge and resist to the death the very one and only remedy which would cure all the concerns. Forensic audits. They'd (the audits) have been over and done long ago. The lefty's mentally challenged deliverer would be free and clear to navigate, and it would all be over. But no, it's resist to the death over a very easily achievable resolution for which, unlike in the case of the resistance's false charges; there exists more than ample evidence in support.

But the tactic is par for the course. You hid the truth about the Trump Dossier. The Mueller Probe. The Impeachment sham. Ukraine. COVID 19. And now the election. But now it's healing time.

My bad.  I haven't read much of your stuff since you started posting Bible verses.
Biden sold out years ago and the radicals will eat him up and spit him out. We're simply going to get Obama 3.0 which will result in more division, more corruption, and weaponization of different arenas of government against one another and the ordinary citizen.

Trumps legacy will be that he exposed the media bias, double standard, and the role of big tech in determining political power and influence. He also didn't GO TO WAR and made good strides towards peace in the middle east.

Bidens handlers will get us back into war ASAP. Always a great opportunity for corrupt politicians to fill their coffers. The Clintons and Obamas didn't make all their $$$ with good book deals. Just well coordinated funneling of corrupt political deals with their own selfish interests in mind, not the American Cititzen.

Wonder if Joe will "donate his salary" as Trump did ? He's getting a big enough subsidy from China who will continue to keep Joe and his cabinet in their pocket !!! SMH
(12-16-2020, 11:07 PM)Spirit100 Wrote: [ -> ]Biden sold out years ago and the radicals will eat him up and spit him out. We're simply going to get Obama 3.0 which will result in more division, more corruption, and weaponization of different arenas of government against one another and the ordinary citizen.

Trumps legacy will be that he exposed the media bias, double standard, and the role of big tech in determining political power and influence. He also didn't GO TO WAR and made good strides towards peace in the middle east.

Bidens handlers will get us back into war ASAP. Always a great opportunity for corrupt politicians to fill their coffers. The Clintons and Obamas didn't make all their $$$ with good book deals. Just well coordinated funneling of corrupt political deals with their own selfish interests in mind, not the American Cititzen.

Wonder if Joe will "donate his salary" as Trump did ? He's getting a big enough subsidy from China who will continue to keep Joe and his cabinet in their pocket !!! SMH
Well said. I  suspect that selecting such a poor candidate as Biden and then rigging his election was a well planned act intended to further polarize Americans.
(12-16-2020, 11:07 PM)Spirit100 Wrote: [ -> ]Biden sold out years ago and the radicals will eat him up and spit him out. We're simply going to get Obama 3.0 which will result in more division, more corruption, and weaponization of different arenas of government against one another and the ordinary citizen.

Biden will struggle with the left wing of his party; however, thankfully he will not govern from the extremist side as the current administration has.  

Biden is a one-term, old, white man.  There will not be more division with Biden than Obama even with Trump and his sychophants on the sideline spewing falsities and projecting fake news...well...the ones not in jail.  

I'm not sure what you are talking about as far as weaponization of government against the ordinary citizen.

The centrists of both parties see the USA as a world police force.  I don't completely agree with it, because we fight for the interests of corporations more than we fight for humanity (It's convenient you left out Republican administrations). The vacuum created when the US pulls back is a scary thought though.  We have a taste of that right now with both China and Russia.

Plus this trillion $$$ a year military can't just set around, or we need to make some massive cuts. 

Joe may donate his 400k salary.  If he doesn't that's fine too.  It is laughable that you are hero worshipping Trump for donating his 400k salary when he is gooping citizens for millions of "election fraud" donations and pardon payoffs as he heads out the door.
(12-17-2020, 12:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Biden will struggle with the left wing of his party; however, thankfully he will not govern from the extremist side as the current administration has.  

Biden is a one-term, old, white man.  There will not be more division with Biden than Obama even with Trump and his sychophants on the sideline spewing falsities and projecting fake news...well...the ones not in jail.  

I'm not sure what you are talking about as far as weaponization of government against the ordinary citizen.

The centrists of both parties see the USA as a world police force.  I don't completely agree with it, because we fight for the interests of corporations more than we fight for humanity (It's convenient you left out Republican administrations). The vacuum created when the US pulls back is a scary thought though.  We have a taste of that right now with both China and Russia.

Plus this trillion $$$ a year military can't just set around, or we need to make some massive cuts. 

Joe may donate his 400k salary.  If he doesn't that's fine too.  It is laughable that you are hero worshipping Trump for donating his 400k salary when he is gooping citizens for millions of "election fraud" donations and pardon payoffs as he heads out the door.

Big Grin   Big Grin   Big Grin   Big Grin   Big Grin   Big Grin   Big Grin   Big Grin   Big Grin   Big Grin
via GIPHY

We are all different people.  They all seem like good dudes. 

This post is representative of a right wing false narrative that there can never be enough legitimate voters to elect to the other side. Fact is that a greater portion of this population does not agree with Trumpism. 

Why does every election have dead people and illegals voting in it despite zero evidence (even those where Republicans win)? 

The GOP knows this, and they want use fear to solicit support of voter suppression.   You swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.    
(12-17-2020, 01:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
via GIPHY

We are all different people.  They all seem like good dudes. 

This post is representative of a right wing false narrative that there can never be enough legitimate voters to elect to the other side. Fact is that a greater portion of this population does not agree with Trumpism. 

Why does every election have dead people and illegals voting in it despite zero evidence (even those where Republicans win)? 

The GOP knows this, and they want use fear to solicit support of voter suppression.   You swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.    

Oh yeah, one that for years on BGR has been barely able to put a sentence together and "others" (If you're not Sombrero or another person) that constantly belittle and put down people who disagree with them, one who even claims to be a Christian to do so. Such good dudes, huh? That is, assuming you're not one and the same. 

It's especially laughable that you rat on about the GOP swallowing the bait hook line and sinker when it was YOUR party that wasted so much time with the so-called Russian interference for three years.
Oh yeah, one that for years on BGR has been barely able to put a sentence together and "others" (If you're not Sombrero or another person) that constantly belittle and put down people who disagree with them, one who even claims to be a Christian to do so. Such good dudes, huh? That is, assuming you're not one and the same. 

It's especially laughable that you rat on about the GOP swallowing the bait hook line and sinker when it was YOUR party that wasted so much time with the so-called Russian interference for three years.

Barely put a sentence together?  Belittle?  I've been on this site for nearly a decade as Cardfan1 and nobody else.  I feel like I've given what I have gotten. 

It's best to leave religion out of politics;  nobody has the high ground there anymore.

Contrary to the claims of millions of illegals and dead people voting every single election, Russian interference was proven by both the Obama and Trump administration.  What hasn't been proven yet is the Trump campaign involvement, and that may change soon.