Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KFCA Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Player on the Year
1A- Reggie Thomas (Campbellsville)
2A- Kaiya Sheron (Somerset)
3A- Keontae Pittman (Ashland)
4A- Will McDaniel (Boyle County)
5A- Gavin Wimsatt (Owensboro)
6A- Lavell Wright (North Hardin)

Coach of the Year
1A- Eric Dick (Holy Cross)
2A- Doug Charles (LCA)
3A- David Buchanan (Mercer County)
4A- Justin Haddix (Boyle County)
5A- Jay Fallin (Owensboro)
6A- Phillip Hawkins (Bryan Station)
2A I would’ve chose QB from Beechwood
3a dixon 4a preston but the winners are very much deserving as well. With covid we still got to experience quite the talent roll through the mountains. I just would’ve had these two at the top of my list.
(12-14-2020, 09:59 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]2A I would’ve chose QB from Beechwood
It was either him or Cline. Surprised Sheron got it. Would’ve given it to the QB at LCA before him too.

(12-14-2020, 10:08 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]3a dixon 4a preston but the winners are very much deserving as well. With covid we still got to experience quite the talent roll through the mountains. I just would’ve had these two at the top of my list.
I agree. Tony Love also was the most deserving of 3A COTY.
Congratulations to all and a big Congratulation to my friend Coach Justin Haddix!!!
A couple of head scratchers to me in that list, I think highly of some of them but the fact they were chosen over others is still a mystery.
Remember, coaches have to be part of the KFCA in order for them or their players to be nominated and win. Keep that in mind, could be why some didnt win, just saying.