Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 21 Newport Central Catholic 7 (1A Semifinal)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final! 

Paintsville heads to Lexington to play KCD in the 1A FINALS!
Congratulations to Paintsville now just one more and go get it.
NCC played their hearts out. #22 is a player. Paintsville just owned the LOS and NCC could not establish enough of a running game to control the game.

So happy to see #7 play. He runs HARD!
Very happy for the Tigers.

Bring the state championship home!
Was a great football game.

Very physical game.

Paintsville has a linemen that likes to play some dirty football. He should have been ejected but refs let it go. Stomping on a player is pretty dirty IMO
(12-11-2020, 11:55 PM)Sportsdadof2 Wrote: [ -> ]Was a great football game.

Very physical game.

Paintsville has a linemen that likes to play some dirty football. He should have been ejected but refs let it go. Stomping on a player is pretty dirty IMO
Safe travels.
(12-11-2020, 11:52 PM)2000PHS Wrote: [ -> ]NCC played their hearts out. #22 is a player. Paintsville just owned the LOS and NCC could not establish enough of a running game to control the game.

So happy to see #7 play. He runs HARD!
I really thought adding #7 in the backfield in this one made a big difference in the Tiger’s running game. Paintsville was just too big up front. I was kind of curious to why NCC abandoned the throw in the 3rd right after they were finding some success through the air. Anyway, Great job all the way around tonight by the Tigers and the Paintsville coaching staff! Go finish it Tigers!
Paintsville played really good ball against a good club. This being said, Hyden in the backfield was a phenomenal choice by the coaching staff. Not sure if the stats, but the whole team played a good game.
(12-11-2020, 11:55 PM)2000PHS Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2020, 11:55 PM)Sportsdadof2 Wrote: [ -> ]Was a great football game.

Very physical game.

Safe travels.
Watch for deer
Congratulations Paintsville!

Only one  more to go.
Congrats Paintsville.. Thought you needed to do a little better on getting off the field on 3rd down.
NCC converted a lot on 3 & 7+. Heck, their TD was in like 3&15. Other than that, Tiger defense controlled the game.
Congratulations Paintsville
Good luck bring home the trophy
Congrats Paintsville
Let’s go Paintsville! JC came up short tonight but I know a lot of Eagles fans will be pulling for you to bring a championship home to Johnson County!
Never thought that the Raceland/Paintsville game would have been for the title...but its looking like it was. I dont think KCD plays within 2 scores of Paintsville.
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats to the Ray's. I am happy for you all.
GREAT win Tigers! Congratulations and good luck at State. Go get another one for the Mountains!
It was a good game. I would like to see Paintsville more hyped up for next match up.
I was glad to see the Hyden kid back for the tigers. He played a heck of a ball game and looked great playing running back. That kid plays good football no matter where he plays on the football field.
(12-14-2020, 11:27 AM)Woodrow F. Call Wrote: [ -> ]I was glad to see the Hyden kid back for the tigers. He played a heck of a ball game and looked great playing running back. That kid plays good football no matter where he plays on the football field.
Yes he does which is why he’s just a key piece!
(12-14-2020, 11:44 AM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2020, 11:27 AM)Woodrow F. Call Wrote: [ -> ]I was glad to see the Hyden kid back for the tigers. He played a heck of a ball game and looked great playing running back. That kid plays good football no matter where he plays on the football field.
Yes he does which is why he’s just a key piece!
The line play on both sides of the ball was very good. It would be cool to watch the Tigers win their first state championship in their 100th anniversary season.