Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is the best Metal Drummer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dimebag Darrel. drumming prodigy.
Joey Jordison....he INVENTED Heavy Metal Drumming.... the man is phucking awesome.
The guy from As I Lay Dying.
Dead or living
keith Moon
Neil Pert
Buddy rich I saw him with the crue
Keith Moon counts as metal?
did you ever see the who
As loud as they were check the G book my boy and you will see them listed as the loudest band of all time.
Perhaps not a true metal band but then again what is
theswag Wrote:Dimebag Darrel. drumming prodigy.
Joey Jordison....he INVENTED Heavy Metal Drumming.... the man is phucking awesome.

My bad.... Dimebag Darrel was the GUITARIST... Vinnie Paul was the drummer
Doc Holliday Wrote:did you ever see the who
As loud as they were check the G book my boy and you will see them listed as the loudest band of all time.
Perhaps not a true metal band but then again what is

I agree he was good, and I agree The Who was loud. I love The Who, but they are not metal, they're classic rock.
The guy from Autumn to Ashes. Best double bass player I've ever heard.
^I beg to differ.
I'm kinda old school so tommy lee. isn't dimebag a guitarist swag???
I would have to argue that Tommy Lee isn't metal either. At least not by my standards.
What are your standards GF?
Those who play music that fits into the metal category. Metal is an off-shoot of rock. Do you want me to put a sample song up?
It would take too long for me to dl. FATA isn't considered metal I don't guess, more like screamo. But the drummer is awesome..
the guy from RUSH, even though I dont like them, I have to say, this guy can bang the drums.
I always thought tommy lee was heavy
John Bonham..........would blow Keith Moon out of the water ANY DAY!
Tommy lee is old school metal.
Tommy Lee is hair
Yes, Tommy Lee is hair. Motley Crue is not metal.
Hair is old school medal
Metal bands still have hair. Or they are bald with a fumanchu. None of the 80's hair bands were really considered metal.
Yeah, I don't consider them metal. Metal is like As I Lay Dying, Cradle of Filth, Cannibal Corpse, and FATA is sorta metal, more hardcore, but their drummer kicks.
FATA has a few songs that can be considered metal, but I agree with what you said. They are mainly hardcore.
The coolest thing abotu the FATA guys is he is also the singer lol
was Phil Collins a metal drummer?
if not then i would have to agree with the godfather adn say the guy from AS I Lay Dying
I hope you're joking about Phil Collins.
well i have only heard one song by him and i thought it was pretty good so i just posted that...i dont even know who he is really
sry...
Well he def. isn't a metal drummer.