Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Frederick Douglass 21 Southwestern 20 (5A Quarterfinal)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final on one of the muddiest field's I've seen in a while.
Conditions of that field were awful. I think it completely effected both teams in every way possible.
This is shocked a lot of folks being this close.

Congrats Frederick Douglas
Mud bowl, Congratulations FD!!
(12-05-2020, 12:05 AM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Mud bowl, Congratulations FD!!

Had a lot of mud bowls tonight.  Paintsville vs. Hazard was a tough one for the players to play in
Wow! Another unexpected score. I thought this one would get out of hand early. Great effort from Southwestern.
Southwestern ran it down FD throat. FD better work on their secondary next week or Owensboro will have a field day. Coach Foley had his team ready. How many seniors does SW lose?
I know the conditions slows FD down, but SW power run exposed some stuff up front, and with a undefeated, fresh Owensboro next they better fix some things.
(12-05-2020, 12:27 AM)Footballfan33 Wrote: [ -> ]Southwestern ran it down FD throat. FD better work on their secondary next week or Owensboro will have a field day. Coach Foley had his team ready. How many seniors does SW lose?

I agree the Broncos secondary has to play a lot better next week than they did last night. (I think the conditions had some to do with that) I disagree that Southwestern ran it down Douglass throat. Southwestern came into the game averaging 295 yards rushing a game and the Broncos held them to 190 a 105 yards below their average.