Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Appalachian State upsets Michigan 34-32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I agree about the Big Ten and ND. They are talked as the pennicle of college football eventhough when in comparison the SEC has been a much much stronger conference for years now.

I don't know if App state has the better athletes but they sure had the bigger heart for the game yesterday.
Michigan was bigger and more physical on the lines, but App States skill players were much faster than Michigans.
congrats to app state im proud
Congrats Appy State!
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Yeah kinda like how Ted Ginn's did on the first play, the goes down with an ankle injury.

Don't tell me you're trying to say that Ohio State would've beaten Florida if not for Ginn's injury...

I'm not a Gator fan, but the title game looked like a bunch of grown men playing against a Pee Wee team.
Ohio State would have had their asses handed to them by LSU and Auburn too. That UF-OSU game in itself proved just how much better the SEC is than the Tiny 10.
More Cowbell Wrote:Don't tell me you're trying to say that Ohio State would've beaten Florida if not for Ginn's injury...

I'm not a Gator fan, but the title game looked like a bunch of grown men playing against a Pee Wee team.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ohio State would have had their asses handed to them by LSU and Auburn too. That UF-OSU game in itself proved just how much better the SEC is than the Tiny 10.

Great point.
I don't know what to think about this game. Michigan brought back a very good offense and should have reloaded on defense. There is no reason why they should have lost this game. Congrats App State.
This game, o man, this game.........
It actually looked like Michigan was overlooking Appalachian State so they could get to Ohio State, lol.
Pages: 1 2