Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs Bath Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody know anything about Bath Co, I did see were they spanked Lewis Co last night but that doesnt really mean anything.
Pburg 48 Bath 8
p burg 34
bath 19
Prestonsburg 18
Bath Co. 6
who is bath co key players
P-burg by 2+ TD's
Prestonsburg 42
Bath County 12
Pburg by 2 Td's
Where is the game being played?
BC75 Wrote:Where is the game being played?

at prestonsburg
i hear that bath has two good running backs. anyone else got anything else on em
yes they do.....they have great speed but i think pburg will get there crap together during prac this week.....their QB has some great speed too
Bath
Bath co. fo sure
Bath co. has two good runningbacks. One is averaging 150+ yards a game so far and the other is averaging 24 yards a carry. Their QB can throw the ball with the best of them and can also run the ball and he can also run the ball very well. They have a couple of good WR's led by #80 who has deceptive speed and sticky hands. Their defense is pretty good. They have depth in every position and are very good at making turnovers and capitalizing. In the first quarter last Friday, Bath co. had a defensive touchdown, offensive touchdown, and a kickof return for touchdown. Don't count out the Wildcats. They're not making the long bus ride to go home with a loss.
P-burg wins by 3 TD's.
P-burg by at least 2 TD's.
I'll take the blackcats. This past weekends game I'm has ticked some blackcat players off and I'd look for the blackcats to take some anger out on the wildcats.

Prestonsburg- 35
Bath County- 12
I wil say P-burg by as many as they want... bath is 2-0 but they have not really played anyone yet they have Played westcarter and lewis co
Prestonsburg
Prestonsburg names it.
:redboxer:
Bath county will kill prestonsburg!!!! At least 36-12
Bengals85 Wrote::redboxer:

:thatsfunn
Bengals85 Wrote::redboxer:
Here I knew what you meant. Let me correct it for you.

Bath county will get killed by Prestonsburg!!!! At least 36-12

There ya go. We all make mistakes. No big deal. Smile