Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m sure a lot of you old geezers don’t have Twitter or even know what a tweet is but we do have a twitter page and are trying to grow it here recently. Post a lot of news things that folks are looking for quickly and in a hurry. 

It’s @bluegrassrivals give it a follow!
Followed
Twitter is a cesspool. Get a Parler account and Im sure most people on here would give it a follow.
(12-03-2020, 02:09 AM)fewfirstchoice Wrote: [ -> ]Twitter is a cesspool. Get a Parler account and Im sure most people on here would give it a follow.

You can choose who you follow and what you see on Twitter. Parler is good if you’re 50+ and still scared Facebook is trying to silence you from your 300 friends on there.
(12-03-2020, 10:09 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2020, 02:09 AM)fewfirstchoice Wrote: [ -> ]Twitter is a cesspool. Get a Parler account and Im sure most people on here would give it a follow.

You can choose who you follow and what you see on Twitter. Parler is good if you’re 50+ and still scared Facebook is trying to silence you from your 300 friends on there.
Typical foolish comment form someone who understands nothing about big tech and what their true goals are. You can follow who you want, correct. You can block who you want, correct. Twitter can also block you because they disagree with anything you post. It’s un-American, and doesn’t deserve people’s time. If you want to continue to be a sheep and do exactly what they say, go ahead. As for myself I’m posting on a platform that allows free speech (our constitutional and God given rights) and doesn’t censor anything they disagree with. All ages shouldn’t want their rights striped but it seems a good deal of today’s youth have been brainwashed into thinking patriotism and liking our rights are selfish. P.S. I’m not 50 or even 40 for that matter. So, nice try but as usual your wrong.
(12-03-2020, 04:13 PM)fewfirstchoice Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2020, 10:09 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: [ -> ]

Typical foolish comment form someone who understands nothing about big tech and what their true goals are. You can follow who you want, correct. You can block who you want, correct. Twitter can also block you because they disagree with anything you post. It’s un-American, and doesn’t deserve people’s time. If you want to continue to be a sheep and do exactly what they say, go ahead. As for myself I’m posting on a platform that allows free speech (our constitutional and God given rights) and doesn’t censor anything they disagree with. All ages shouldn’t want their rights striped but it seems a good deal of today’s youth have been brainwashed into thinking patriotism and liking our rights are selfish. P.S. I’m not 50 or even 40 for that matter. So, nice try but as usual your wrong.

Okay Alex Jones. Don’t let the government sensor you from your family members keeping up with you on Facebook. I’m sure the government has you on their list of guys they need to silence.
This is why we can’t have nice things!
(12-03-2020, 06:16 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]This is why we can’t have nice things!

I’ll give ya a follow ole Spud!
Hey I think Joe Biden has a Twitter account now after the election. Lol!!
If you wanna send a DM on there and don’t say your BGR name if you don’t want us knowing who you are I know a lot of folks don’t want that. But I’ll follow the ones who are members on here back on Twitter