Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs. Lawrence Co. Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hopefully we will show up in the first half and give ourselves a chance. If we don't we lose by 2 Td's. Look for Lawrence to use our best weapon Cody Roberts more. Even when we had the leading receiver in the state in Gerard Parker we still ran the ball 90 percent of the time. We can throw the ball now but won't win throwing most of the time. I still think this team has some talent and can win some games but we have to win one to get it started but man our schedule is killer!!!If we win Friday night I look for us to win 3 in a row and improve to 3-2. If we continue to turn the ball over we will be 0-5 and heading to play Russell.
One thing that will cause you guys to keep it kind of close is SC pass defense, its horrible still.
Can't wait for this one. These two teams always play each other hard.
I think SC with rip their defense up.
Sheldon Clark by 2 td's or more.
Belfry Wins Wrote:One thing that will cause you guys to keep it kind of close is SC pass defense, its horrible still.

There pass defense has improved from week 1 and we closed Fairland out on the pass.
SC by 21
I'll have to say SC in this one because of their backfield...Dials is tough....He is a senior this year right?
Sheldon Clark.
LC's D will have to toughen up if they hope to stop Dials and Kelly. On the bright side, their preparation for this game will be similar to their prep for Belfry, since we're running pretty much the same offense AND defense as SC runs. We have 2 big bruising backs, just the same as SC. Basically, LC has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game, and has had a test run already.

Gotta toughen up on the line though. That'll be where this game is decided.

Logic tells me to predict SC, but I won't be one bit surprised if LC learns from their mistakes from Friday and pulls out the W against the cards.
Hopefully they'll come out strong like we know they can. Got to go with my heart and have the Dawgs taking this one!!
It will be a tough game
Sheldon Clark 28 Lawrence 20
yes dials is a senoir
SC by 2 TD's.
Black and Gold Wrote:There pass defense has improved from week 1 and we closed Fairland out on the pass.
Better, but I was told from an outsider who watched the game that is still looks pretty weak.
A lot of it is youth and it will get better with each week, the first three games agaisnt passing teams will help them.
Yea they they let a few things by but they looked so much better then week 1 so look for them to look even better this week that why im going to say SC by 20
Sc - 34
Lc - 14
Question Of The Day.....

Can Anyone Stop Adam Dials???
I'm looking for a big upset this week and I think it's going to happen at the dog pound in Louisa, ky . SC has a good team but I think the dogs are wanting this one pretty bad . Good luck and go out there and get you one. GO DAWGS
Cards09 Wrote:Yea they they let a few things by but they looked so much better then week 1 so look for them to look even better this week that why im going to say SC by 20
Will Kelly be back, he will help their pass coverage?
Yeah Kelly will be back this week
Belfry Wins Wrote:Will Kelly be back, he will help their pass coverage?

Talked to him a few hours ago and he said he would more then likey be back so yea the d will improve even more but on another note from somthing posted earlier LC will not pull the upset dials will be to much for the lc d and with kelly back it will take some of the load of dials and they will be able to stay fresh longer and SC's d has been improving so they will be better come friday night and they should stop the LC O so LC be ready for The Saints Of valhalla

[Image: l_0244eedd16fedc66db4f40c384181500.jpg]
Cards09 Wrote:Question Of The Day.....

answer of the day

prestonsburg
Cards09 Wrote:Question Of The Day.....

Answer of the day: No.
DeathCubeK911 Wrote:Answer of the day: No.

neil mollette?????????
SC should win this one by 2+ TD's.
I am seeing Sheldon Clark winning this one. To much Dials!
S.C.-28
L.C.-12
I'd look for Dials to have another big game.

Sheldon Clark- 35
Lawrence Co- 14
I look for it to be a shot out at the Pound.

LC 35
SC 28
Lawrence Co 26
Sheldon Clark 20
Pages: 1 2