Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd vs Belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i just want to kno yall's thoughts on this.. I saw SF.
Belfry by 5
"RaiderCrazy" Wrote:i just want to kno yall's thoughts on this.. I saw SF.

You saw South Floyd? Thats good...

Belfry - 65
South Floyd - 54
Belfry by 8
SF by 4
be close either way i think.. both teams are good. SF by 1
No way a Floyd County team could beat a Pike County team in the regional tournament. Belfry should prevail by at least 15 points in this match-up. They have only met one time with Belfry and SF was lucky enough to beat them by 30 in the Coca-Cola Classic at Pike Central. I would say Alfus is right on the money with his prediction. He hasn't missed many so far.
you are the one wyatt lol
Belfry won't be able to stop SF big guys, SF by 7.
SF by 6
I meant say.... and how do you get lucky and beat someone by 30??? I am curious
I for one think this is going to be a good one, I am sure Alfus remember the events which transpired the last time the regional was held at his precious Hall of champions I shall pick the Raiders by 5.
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:No way a Floyd County team could beat a Pike County team in the regional tournament. Belfry should prevail by at least 15 points in this match-up. They have only met one time with Belfry and SF was lucky enough to beat them by 30 in the Coca-Cola Classic at Pike Central. I would say Alfus is right on the money with his prediction. He hasn't missed many so far.

Wow..I seem to remember the All "A" Finals and a FLOYD Co. team *South Floyd* did BEAT a Pike Co. team...in Pike Co. on their home court. Why do you say this can't be done?
"RaiderCrazy" Wrote:I meant say.... and how do you get lucky and beat someone by 30??? I am curious

You don't, that means South Floyd was the better team, lol.
He was being sympathetic.
South Floyd by 6.
South Floyd doesn't stand a chance in this one. Belfry by 20+.
South Floyd doesn't stand a chance in this one. Belfry by 20+.
The Raiders can't hang with the Pirate's athleticism. I look for Belfry to run away with the W.
Even though they aren't in the game... I think Prestonsburg storms the court... then beats both teams by 20+.

Cause looking at this board we all know that the only team capable of winning ANY tournament is Prestonsburg.
^^^^ now why start something with the Pburg fans? nothing like that has been said.
SF pulls it out in double OT.. by 3
SF pulls it out in double OT.. by 3
ttt
South Floyd wins this one. They're just too big, Belfry is a pretty small team, but they ARE quick.
Hey jay why ain't you in bed son.
Man, I can't remember the last time I actually did sleep on a Sunday lol.
I think Belfry will win this one...SF won their district and they all have the big head right now and that's gonna hurt them. I'm gonna say Belfry by 5
I think Belfry will win this one...SF won their district and they all have the big head right now and that's gonna hurt them. I'm gonna say Belfry by 5
I think Jones and Howard's quickness will wreck havoc on So Floyd's shooters.

Belfry-76
So Floyd-68
Nuh uh, no way aint gonna happen!!! South Floyd's Big men will just wear Belfry's "big men" out! Stanley and the two littles are just too much for any team in the 15th to handle! Sf may have the big head right now, but deservedly so! Too much beef for Belfry SF by 10+!
Okay whatever you say Bub...I guess we'll see when one of you "big men" calls me crying Tuesday night aftere the game crying because he lost.
Pages: 1 2