Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 34 - Clay Co 33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
congrats Hazard!
Congrats Dawgs!
Congrats Dawgs!!!!!
good hard game hazard!
There's only one word to sum up this game...WOW!!!! This was a great game. This game was everything a football game should be. EXCITING!!! Congrats to the Dawgs and good game Clay Co!! I have to give a big thumbs-up to the Hazard High students for the school spirit they showed tonight, to the cheerleaders and to the pride of Hazard High, the Band of Gold, for their outstanding performance at half-time. There were even fireworks when Hazard scored. Vernon would have been proud.

WAY TO GO DAWGS!!!!
it was a very very tough game, but i can say this will be the year for the dawgs :1: we have worked hard all summer long and it proves it when a little 1A school can take on these 5A schools even when most of our key players are cramping or gettin injured...good game clay county u got my respect
clay is an overated 5A school at best while hazard is a very good 1A school, they simply had more athletes with big play capability. but regardless it was good win for the dawgs beatin 5A schools in consecutive weeks, i really enjoy their offensive system.
Congrats HAzard
this was one of the best games i have seen period. it was a great game if you are a fan of the pass heavy offense and lots of bigs plays. great win for hazard !
congrats hazard
I have been highly impressed with hazard's offense and the defense has not changed frm last year, it was good and its gotten better. Bart Teauge and josh combs are certainly hitting the weight room and practicin hard to hit tht hard in the game. But hazard still needs improvement in the special teams department
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:I have been highly impressed with hazard's offense and the defense has not changed frm last year, it was good and its gotten better. Bart Teauge and josh combs are certainly hitting the weight room and practicin hard to hit tht hard in the game. But hazard still needs improvement in the special teams department

:thatsfunn All I can say about that one.
Survivor Wrote::thatsfunn All I can say about that one.

And what my kind sir is so funny
Congrats Hazard!
GOOD JOB DAWGS!!!
Another big win for the Dawgs! Cavs are next?
congrats dawgs
congrats hazard
Great Game. congrats Hazard