Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 35 - Fairland, OH 23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Cards look great on the o-line...
The defence stepped up...
Thoughts?
Congrats Cards....How did Kelly and Dials do?
Kelly was injuried and Dials added 5 more touchdowns
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Kelly was injuried and Dials added 5 more touchdowns

Wow, that is 11 in two games !!!
He had 18 last year lol
Dials had over 200 yards rushin and 5 TD's. Another GREAT performance by the Card RB.
I am always up for a good buckeye beating
Congrats Cards and another great game by Dials
Congrats SC
Dials is the DEAL huh......
Way to go Cards, congrats
Look for SC defense to improve with the return of Kelly. They have played the last 2 games without him. He's one of the best defensive backs in eastern KY. Plays both sides of the game, gives 100% every minute he's in the game. Hope he has a speedy recovery. SC has not met up with stiff competition yet, they'll need him when they do.
great game cards they played great on both sides of the ball.
Dials has been the real thing since he was a sophomore. I loved watching him run the ball at the CAM a couple years back. I hope the whole team's 100% this year against us, because that is going to be one heck of a game!
Hail Mary Wrote:Look for SC defense to improve with the return of Kelly. They have played the last 2 games without him. He's one of the best defensive backs in eastern KY. Plays both sides of the game, gives 100% every minute he's in the game. Hope he has a speedy recovery. SC has not met up with stiff competition yet, they'll need him when they do.

Kelly has never been nor will ever be a DB. He has played DE for the past two seasons and has made the switch to LB this year.
My bad. He's still one of your top defensive players. Giving up almost 60 points in two games is not good.
Its going to be good to have kelly to be back friday