Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 54 - Phelps 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paintsville wins in their first game of the season over Phelps 54-6
i feel really bad for phelps and coach jones. i know coach works them kids hard. hopefully they can turn around next week. good luck phelps and coach jones!
Congrats Paintsville!
Congrats Tigers!
Any Phelps fans got any updates on the boy they took out on a stretcher, hope he's ok.
tough game for Phelps
Congrats paintsville. Keep your heads up Phelps.
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats Paintsville.
congrats tigers
Anybody know how many kids dressed for each team?
The kid in the strecher was in far better condition than the #20 who took a crazy hit down the sideline.. The kid had a definate concussion for a fact, you could tell by his actions on the sideline.
3SportStud Wrote:The kid in the strecher was in far better condition than the #20 who took a crazy hit down the sideline.. The kid had a definate concussion for a fact, you could tell by his actions on the sideline.

They said the boy that got took out on a stretcher totally mangled his shoulder. Said it was far beyond a seperation and a broke collar bone.
Naa the kid in the strecher had a hyper-extended elbow.
The kid who got laid out near the sideline had a concussion.
congrats paintsville
Hands Wrote:Naa the kid in the strecher had a hyper-extended elbow.
The kid who got laid out near the sideline had a concussion.

They took him out on a stretcher for a hyper-extended elbow or dislocated. I know when they lifted him up into the ambulance they had some kinda brace on his shoulder. A hyper-extended elbow is no reason to call for an ambulance and stretcher.
sounds like some hard hittin to me, hope the boys are ok.
They're both fine now .. and I dont have any clue as to why the ambulance was called in for the injury.. I think it was a little extreme... it was his elbow.. The late hit on the sideline caused a pretty good little consussion
He had a dislocated elbow?? and shoulder. They thought his collar bone was broken also but it wasn't...
Both were blocked by the same kid and both were in bounds. Happened right in front of me.
Congrats Tigers!!
no.. they were two entirely different plays dude.. the concussion came right after the botched fair catch when they let the kid run... it was late.. and he ws outta bounds