Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 50 - Conner 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final JC defeats Conner 50 to 12.
Congrats JC. Here is a score of interest to some JC fans.
Wheelersburg 23(week 4)
South Point 0 (week1)
wow !!!!!!
Sounds like JC is going to be a force this year,best of luck with the rest of the season.
JC made a couple errors but all in all looked very impressive on the field. Next week they travel to Bryan Station which is a district game.
i have never heard of conner. where are they from?
how is bryan station and johnson central a district game bryan station is in lexington?
wow jc is for real. great game
SVLadiesFan Wrote:i have never heard of conner. where are they from?
how is bryan station and johnson central a district game bryan station is in lexington?

Conner is a 6A school located in Boone County Ky. their enrollment is around 1900. JC is in the same district with Ashland, Bryan Station, Woodford County, Montgomery County.
Congrats J.C. on the onslaught!
Congrats guys. Looked a little sloppy at times, the line needs a little bit more work but in time they will begin to gel and produce yet another strong season. Conner was bit with the fumble bug early on in the game and that is when JC put it out of reach. Best of luck next week at Bryan Station. Looking for another large, convincing win.
I was on the sidelines for this one and JC was VERY sloppy...... But Shawn Grim had the most ridiculous 2 point conversion I have ever seen...... hit by almost every Conner player, does a 360 in the air, lands on his feet and jogs around the rest of them...... the kid's amazing...... JC need to work on their discipline and silly penalties...... their O-line needs some work too, but I'm sure they'll ghet it all worked out by next week.
Congrats JC on the big win. Looks like JC just may be the team to beat in 5A this year.