Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 73 - Murray State 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Louisville did not have to roll it up like this but that is fine because 3 weeks from now they will get what they deserve welcome to Kentucky where Louisville will always stink.
i dont think it was right for louisville to run up the score. kragthorpe shouldve takin his starters out midway throught the third. it was uncalled for. but wat do u expect from a team that powerful. but uk will put them in their place so im not worried.
Bring on those Cards! I can not wait for that game in a couple weeks!
I hate Louisville. I hope they lose every game. :redboxer:

EVERY game.
just to note... Louisville did not run up the score, we scored on our 1st 10 posessions of the game, and Brohm and the 1st team were out after the 1st play of the second half... we didn't run up the score, they couldn't stop anyone...

look at this before you judge... http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?g...onfId=null
cardinalfan27 Wrote:just to note... Louisville did not run up the score, we scored on our 1st 10 posessions of the game, and Brohm and the 1st team were out after the 1st play of the second half... we didn't run up the score, they couldn't stop anyone...

look at this before you judge... http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?g...onfId=null

I don't care about Louisville running up the score (which they did), because in the end it's Murray State's responsibility to stop them (which they couldn't). But it was ridiculous that Brohm even played at all in the second half. He could've gotten seriously hurt on a completely meaningless scoring drive, and the only reason to have him out there was to run up the score.
More Cowbell Wrote:I don't care about Louisville running up the score (which they did), because in the end it's Murray State's responsibility to stop them (which they couldn't). But it was ridiculous that Brohm even played at all in the second half. He could've gotten seriously hurt on a completely meaningless scoring drive, and the only reason to have him out there was to run up the score.

I agree, eventhough it looks like Brohm only played for a fraction of the second half, he did contribute to another 21 points in the 3rd quarter. Was the game really in doubt to put Brohm in to get that one last TD? If Brohm had gotten hurt after the second quarter I am sure you would think differently of the decision to let him play after a 49-10 lead at the half.