Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Wayne County 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions
Going to be a good one. Maybe even a upset game.........but Sloan is playing

Wayne County 35
Knox Central 28
Knox seems to play Wayne good.

Wayne 35
Knox 28
To much Slone for Panthers. Wayne by 10
Are you sure it’s Knox AT Wayne? I thought it was Wayne AT Knox, which changes lot
I am assuming it was due to cancellation of regular season. Higher rpi gets home field. If Wayne wouldn’t have picked up a game the week they cancelled Knox would have been at home.
(11-15-2020, 03:02 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]I am assuming it was due to cancellation of regular season. Higher rpi gets home field.  If Wayne wouldn’t have picked up a game the week they cancelled Knox would have been at home.
Yea I could have swore that the way they had it set up, Knox central was 2nd in the district

**The KHSAA says Wayne is 2nd, I must be losing my mind, I swear it had KC being 2nd in the district**
(11-15-2020, 08:34 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2020, 03:02 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]I am assuming it was due to cancellation of regular season. Higher rpi gets home field.  If Wayne wouldn’t have picked up a game the week they cancelled Knox would have been at home.
Yea I could have swore that the way they had it set up, Knox central was 2nd in the district

**The KHSAA says Wayne is 2nd, I must be losing my mind, I swear it had KC being 2nd in the district**

Knox was second, but when Wayne picked up game the week Knox and them cancelled Wayne gained rpi and took over 2nd.
Wayne rolls. Knox will be without Huff and without their center.
(11-17-2020, 10:22 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Wayne rolls. Knox will be without Huff and without their center.
What happened to huff?
(11-17-2020, 10:39 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2020, 10:22 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Wayne rolls. Knox will be without Huff and without their center.
What happened to huff?
That would be a game changer for sure. If true!!!
Hearing the same thing. Not good for Knox Central.
Wayne by 14+ Sloan has big night.
(11-18-2020, 10:38 AM)JustThinking Wrote: [ -> ]Wayne by 14+ Sloan has big night.
I’d say this is probably about right. Wayne’s D is very suspect so I believe KC will point some points on the board, but even with Huff I don’t think they’d win in a shootout with Sloan. But it’s his first game in a long time so that could be a huge benefit to KC. Or he could come out and shred.
(11-18-2020, 10:56 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]But it’s his first game in a long time so that could be a huge benefit to KC. Or he could come out and shred.

?

Sloan rushed for 231yds and 5 touchdowns on Nov. 6th at Barren County.  That's the game Wayne picked up when the Knox game was canceled.
The game is on YouTube, I watched it. Sloan kid is special.
Man I keep forgetting about that game they picked up..... EKU getting a steal with him
Sloan, Weaver, Shelton, and Co pull the mighty Cards to a win 42-17. To much Sloan for the panthers.