Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WE HAVE A VACCINE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pfizer vaccine found to be 90+ effective, Dow was up more than 1500 points this morning. Announced first thing Monday after Biden officially "elected" no less lol...

PLAY BALL!!!!!! And to all politicians, leave us alone and go back to doing whatever it is that you do...
If the general public has wide access to it by March i'll be shocked.

Healthcare workers, seniors and teachers go first...
^^^Scared people should stay home, at least until then...and teachers shouldn't get it before anyone who works at McDonalds, Walmart or anywhere else...
My question is when will it be readily available?
^^^I'm thinking it will be before very many high school kids get sick from Covid.
(11-09-2020, 12:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Pfizer vaccine found to be 90+ effective, Dow was up more than 1500 points this morning. Announced first thing Monday after Biden officially "elected" no less lol...

PLAY BALL!!!!!! And to all politicians, leave us alone and go back to doing whatever it is that you do...
I believe the profession is called mumblypeg.
"Biden, for his part, welcomed the news but cautioned that it could be many months before vaccinations become widespread in the U.S., and he warned Americans to rely on masks and social distancing in the meantime. He said the country still faces a “dark winter.”' Found this from AP. I don't think anyone knows right now. Never trust the liberal media though, we could have it next week.
(11-09-2020, 12:27 PM)Go Blazers Go Wrote: [ -> ]If the general public has wide access to it by March i'll be shocked.

Healthcare workers, seniors and teachers go first...
Yea from all the professionals I’ve listened to, they said by the end of the first quarter.
Yall go right ahead and line up for the new vaccine. Enjoy the chip and tracker they put in you too.
(11-10-2020, 03:51 AM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]Yall go right ahead and line up for the new vaccine.  Enjoy the chip and tracker they put in you too.
My feelings as well.  I DO NOT trust our government! I DO NOT trust Dr. Fauci!

I'm thrilled to death that this news has made my 401K go through the roof! Hope it continues!
(11-10-2020, 03:51 AM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]Yall go right ahead and line up for the new vaccine.  Enjoy the chip and tracker they put in you too.
I don’t think this will be the the time they try that, but I will NOT be taking it either way. Not a big fan vaccines anyhow. Especially on that they just developed in less than a year with a virus they don’t understand and is constantly mutating. 

but in all reality for some, there wouldn’t be any difference if they go chipped. Think of all the stuff people post on Facebook, social media apps, websites, etc. The NSA had a multi billion dollar budget and equipment that cost billions of dollars. You think they ain’t using it? Hahaha. They go what what they want. They can track you anyways. Heck read the patriot act. FISA courts! All of it. But yet some people don’t want them to have their phone data or know where they are. They already do!! But I’m not on their payroll, so I’m not helping them, No chip for me!! Haha
Fauci didn't produce the vaccine, Pfizer did. Other companies will follow suit. Fauci doesn't know whether to sh!t or wind his watch.
Cautiously Optimistic.
Dang, Biden wins the election and less than a week later we already have a vaccine. He is doing an amazing job and hasn't even taken office yet.
Hope for the best prepare for the worst. Best advice I have gotten and can give.
The COO of that vaccine said that 50 million vaccines are to be produced by the end of the year (worldwide) and then he anticipated 100 million being made by end of next year worldwide. The vaccine is a ways out for folks that aren’t high risk or essential. But like someone earlier said, there are other companies working as well to go through the testing stages of their vaccines.
I don’t plan on taking a vaccine that was developed in less than a year, call me what you will. It’s also concerning to me that the Democrats are now calling for retribution for the Republican Party for the last 4 years. Their interpretation of the constitution is obviously different then mine but I’m pretty sure the very first amendment gives me the right to vote for who I want.
(11-10-2020, 07:53 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t plan on taking a vaccine that was developed in less than a year, call me what you will.  It’s also concerning to me that the Democrats are now calling for retribution for the Republican Party for the last 4 years.  Their interpretation of the constitution is obviously different then mine but I’m pretty sure the very first amendment gives me the right to vote for who I want.
The reason it’s different is because they don’t interpret, the take away and add what fits their narrative. 

But with a vaccine, does that even affect the decision for football right now. Knowing that none of the people involved will get a vaccine?
(11-10-2020, 07:35 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]The COO of that vaccine said that 50 million vaccines are to be produced by the end of the year (worldwide) and then he anticipated 100 million being made by end of next year worldwide. The vaccine is a ways out for folks that aren’t high risk or essential. But like someone earlier said, there are other companies working as well to go through the testing stages of their vaccines.

Momma said that I was essential, so I guess I will be getting one.
Amazing how many people are desperate to believe every conspiracy out there but wouldn't consider protecting themselves from something that has shut down big parts of our life for months.
I want in line for the vaccine
(11-10-2020, 10:27 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]I want in line for the vaccine

It’s not Miller Light. Calm down 64. Lol
We can only give it to 3 people at a time. Any more would be a social gathering and is Forbidden!!!!

Oh, sorry!! wrong group! I thought I was posting this on the CALIFORNIA preps! haha
I wonder now that the election is over if Andrew M. Cuomo and Kamala Harris will take the vaccine now...
(11-10-2020, 01:57 PM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]Dang, Biden wins the election and less than a week later we already have a vaccine.  He is doing an amazing job and hasn't even taken office yet.
Biden hasn't won the election and he may still lose it after all the flags are thrown and penalties have been assessed.
(11-10-2020, 10:23 PM)HCS Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing how many people are desperate to believe every conspiracy out there but wouldn't consider protecting themselves from something that has shut down big parts of our life for months.

The survival rate for people under the age of 60 without underlying health issues is over 99%. The only reason it has closed down large parts of our lives is all the fear mongering. It sure didn’t stop all the chief mongers from celebrating in the street mask less after cheating their way to victory. Listen is it bad yes it is, it’s a terrible illness, but so is aids have people stopped forking.
Boy I boy it didn't take the president elect long to get the vaccine invented did it. (I AM JOKING). You know whoever will - will take credit for it...if it works...0r....blame whoever .... if it doesn't.

Crazy days
I think lord Andy should get his live on the air during his daily devotional.
(11-11-2020, 01:31 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2020, 10:23 PM)HCS Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing how many people are desperate to believe every conspiracy out there but wouldn't consider protecting themselves from something that has shut down big parts of our life for months.

The survival rate for people under the age of 60 without underlying health issues is over 99%.  The only reason it has closed down large parts of our lives is all the fear mongering.  It sure didn’t stop all the chief mongers from celebrating in the street mask less after cheating their way to victory.  Listen is it bad yes it is, it’s a terrible illness, but so is aids have people stopped forking.
That's probably true, but it's still causing us problems and shutting down sports. I'll be happy to take a vaccine to do my part to get going again. I think the chip and tracker stuff is fear mongering also.
Pages: 1 2