Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps status as a team in 07?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm hearing they might have some SERIOUS numbers issues after a tough week 1 loss. Any chance they'll have to forfeit some games due to this? I hope not, I remember those kids being FIGHTERS last year in a game I watched at Hambley.
How many are they down to?
Man that sucks for them if it is true. Not just for them but for the whole community. If they do have to forfeit what would happen to the kids who still want to play football? Would they be allowed to go to another school and play or not?
I was thinking the same thing. Like, what if a school doesn't have a football team in the county. Is that player eligible to play at his school choice for the upcoming season?
NO strickley forbidden.
My buddies little brother plays at Phelps and he said that they have more kids now than they did a couple weeks ago.. about 30 ...and I think they got the payne kid back that ran the ball for them last year.. I doubt he is eligible as of now but could be soon.. numbers havent been any better than that over there in while
3SportStud Wrote:My buddies little brother plays at Phelps and he said that they have more kids now than they did a couple weeks ago.. about 30 ...and I think they got the payne kid back that ran the ball for them last year.. I doubt he is eligible as of now but could be soon.. numbers havent been any better than that over there in while

That's good to hear!