Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 54 Breathitt Co 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Uh oh!!!!!
Huge win for Pike Central!

There's always a ton of points scored when Pike Central plays.
finally. glad overrated Breathitt gets beat.
This one surprised me with how high Breathitt was riding last year losing to Somerset in the playoffs and starting off got this year.
Breathitt gets a Royal spanking from a relatively weak Pike Central team. The talk of Breathitt being resurrected is over.
Breathitt had a four point lead halfway through the third quarter before the wheels fell off. You have to give Pike Central credit for wearing the Bobcats down with their run game. Pike Central has some nice looking athletes and they have improved a lot since the first of the year. Not taking anything away from Pike Central, but the Bobcats are in a rebuilding mode this year. I’m surprised Breathitt has received as much hype as they have, considering how much they lost from last year. If I’m not mistaken, the Bobcats lost 8 starters on defense and 7 on offense from last years state semi final team. Breathitt only has five seniors this year and four of those are starters. Breathitt currently has six freshman and sophomores who start. Breathitt’s starting Running Back and their best receiver are both freshman. The Bobcats will take their lumps this year, but next year will be the beginning of many years of competing for a state championship.