Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland @ Rowan County 10-30 predictions, updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomcats pick up a game against the Vikings Friday night. Thoughts? Predictions?
I was hoping maybe Ashland and Frederick Douglass might have got together this weekend I think they planned on reaching out today maybe the Tomcats already picked up this one with Rowan Co. Oh well.
This game is now being played at Putnam
33-0 Ashland middle of the 3rd.

46-0 final
Rowan gets smoked. Did Cole Wallace play in this one?
(10-31-2020, 12:43 AM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote: [ -> ]Rowan gets smoked.  Did Cole Wallace play in this one?
Believe he did.
I can't believe ashland turned johnson central down again the first time coach staff wined they didn't have enough time get prepared this time they just said no then you guys complain Rowan county didn't give you no game wanting play Frederick douglas , come on drive down 23 play johnson central Nov 6
(10-31-2020, 12:53 PM)eagles2011 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe ashland turned johnson central down again  the first time coach staff wined  they didn't have enough time get prepared  this time they just said  no  then you guys complain  Rowan county didn't give you no game  wanting  play Frederick douglas  , come on drive down 23 play johnson central Nov 6
Preaching to the choir. Would love to see Ashland line up and play JC. Can Ashland win? Probably not but would prepare them for Belfry.