Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central vs Russell County 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lakers ride into Hazard Ky to take on Mark Dixon's Commodores for the first time. 

Perry Coming off a first ever win against Harlan County while the undefeated lakers ride into commodore field barely escaping a very down Franklin Simpson team once back to back state champs a few years ago. 

Thoughts?
“Upset Alert””

Perry County Central 20
Russell County 14
I live in Simpson county just down the road from the back to back state tittle sign. I hope Perry shows these boys out here what football is. Mountain boy football rules.

I too call an upset

Perry 35
Russell- 21
Glad to see the Dores picked up a game. Go Dores
Russell County 35
Perry Central 14

Dylan Bland and Collin Darnell are a tough duo in the backfield for RC. The Gossage kid at QB has a good arm and does very well. They aren't world beaters, but I think they will take this game.
Playing Russell County is about like picking up Belfry. Not the tradition of Belfry but probably comparable this season. Good luck Dores. Dixon sure isnt picking up any cupcakes.
(10-27-2020, 12:48 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: [ -> ]Playing Russell County is about like picking up Belfry.  Not the tradition of Belfry but probably comparable this season.  Good luck Dores.  Dixon sure isnt picking up any cupcakes.
Not taking away from Russell at all, I know their good! But mountain ball is just built different! Dixon is laying those bricks this year literally and traditionally & starts with MC Napier baby!

I remember when Johnson central couldn't beat their way out of a paper bag... Now look at 'em. Dixon's perrys homegrown huckleberry #statelaw!
Then again talking to these ole boys at work who's sons play for scottsville, they all got high praise for Russell county
Any updates final score???
Russell Co. 35
Perry Central 14
Thank you for that rip. Good feller, you are....

I don't wanna see none of y'all commodore fans posting final scores when these boys start killing it. I'll remember you.

"No body cares about Perry Central" till Mark Dixon starts whooping your asses

Dash gum it, Russell county is a decent team though. They're no state champs but perry is on the rise like JC once was mark my words