Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 62 Letcher Co. Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Johnsonville. 

JC wins the district championship.
This game was never in doubt.
JC made a statement tonight.

Letcher Central, you may have a good QB.... but he's no G-Rice.
JC was about as dominant as I have seen them on both sides of the ball.
Nice lesson to all those undefeated teams. When u play nobody, nobody cares if you’re undefeated. Get in a real game and see what happens. It’s laughable all these area teams that play the worst schedule and think they’ve accomplished something. Congrats Eagles, you guys are the premier team in East KY and you continue to prove it.
Does JC have any competition scheduled before playoffs?
Congratulations Johnson Central!
(10-24-2020, 01:25 AM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: [ -> ]Does JC have any competition scheduled before playoffs?
The defending Class 3A champions next Friday.
Man you all are savages hahah!!! I know a couple of LCC fans thought that they might make it somewhat of a decent score, and one who thought they were a dark horse for a title haha, but sheww.....

But some good points were made, you can’t schedule middle schools and talk about being undefeated. Now, JC can’t say they are world beaters because of their schedule, but we know what they are capable of without it. How did the LCC QB do?
JC is a machine right now.
LCC was punched in the mouth right off the bat. Most complete game the Eagles have played this year.
Rice’s QB play has been getting better every week...making good decisions, and more comfortable throwing the ball.
I'm not a LCC fan guys but I really thought the cougars would score some points. JC is a bunch of men among boys

Ouch my toe is sore from kicking rocks

Way to go eagles!
(10-24-2020, 09:16 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]Man you all are savages hahah!!! I know a couple of LCC fans thought that they might make it somewhat of a decent score, and one who thought they were a dark horse for a title haha, but sheww.....

But some good points were made, you can’t schedule middle schools and talk about being undefeated.  Now, JC can’t say they are world beaters because of their schedule, but we know what they are capable of without it. How did the LCC QB do?
3 of the 5 opponents they have played are district opponents. LCC hasn't really been tiring it up the last 5 years.
Like I said in the previous thread. Matney knew he had to make a statement. Laughable that LCC fans even thought they could make it even somewhat close. I say Central keeps that clock rolling all the way to Kroger! Congrats Eagles!
(10-24-2020, 08:40 AM)We Diogenes Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2020, 01:25 AM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: [ -> ]Does JC have any competition scheduled before playoffs?
The defending Class 3A champions next Friday.
Johnson central will kill Belfry too. JC is 40 points better than every mountain team.
Beating Belfry late in the season is never something to take for granted. Since Matney has been Johnson Central's coach, both Belfry and JC have pulled major upsets in this annual match-up. I think that the Golden Eagles will win the Belfry game next week but I doubt that it will be as easy as some posters think. Matney and Haywood have a great deal of respect for each other's programs for good reason.
LOL. Congrats JC. Exactly what I expected. Give me a team with a decent record against a tough schedule over an undefeated team not playing much any day. Please keep telling me how good Harlan Co. (1-5) is this year. Congrats again J.C. You won't see a game until the semi's maybe.
(10-24-2020, 10:10 AM)UKisN1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2020, 09:16 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]Man you all are savages hahah!!! I know a couple of LCC fans thought that they might make it somewhat of a decent score, and one who thought they were a dark horse for a title haha, but sheww.....

But some good points were made, you can’t schedule middle schools and talk about being undefeated.  Now, JC can’t say they are world beaters because of their schedule, but we know what they are capable of without it. How did the LCC QB do?
3 of the 5 opponents they have played are district opponents. LCC hasn't really been tiring it up the last 5 years.
I know. Exactly my point
I knew Letcher wouldn't be able to slow down JC's offense, but I was curious to see how Adams done against JC's defense and it if it wasn't clear before last night, it is now--Johnson Central is a force to be reckon with for anyone that lines up against in Kentucky.

I still think Letcher Central has a good team, JC is just playing at a much different level right now than everyone else in EKY.

Congrats Eagles!
I wanna see a Boyle-JC rematch