Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland @ Bell County 10-24 predictions updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts? Predictions? Should be a interesting game. Ashland also trying to get a deal worked out with Pikeville for next week.
Bell is a bloodbath and Pikeville would be very interesting.
Last minute Bell at Bell Ashland been game planing all week for Greenup might make this a good game.

Plus that is a long haul to Bell County from Ashland. At least it’s a Saturday game.

Kickoff at 2 p.m
How can we watch the Game? Bell County stream them?
They normally don't stream the game the only way they do unless Pineville is off week since its saturday I have no clue if they will or not
Ashland big
(10-23-2020, 03:14 PM)T-CATS Wrote: [ -> ]How can we watch the Game? Bell County stream them?
try 106.3 the bigone on Facebook or tunein radio
How can bell host Ashland ? The Estill at bell was cancelled bc of covid. That’s a district game and if bell can host should have been played. Estill scheduled Owen at Owen in a replacement like bell did with Ashland very confusing
(10-23-2020, 10:43 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]How can bell host Ashland ? The Estill at bell was cancelled bc of covid. That’s a district game and if bell can host should have been played. Estill scheduled Owen at Owen in a replacement like bell did with Ashland very confusing

Estill refused to come due to Bell being a red county.
The game should be streamed on My Town Tv on Facebook I believe.
I'm going with Ashland 31-14
(10-24-2020, 10:52 AM)Slic Ric Wrote: [ -> ]The game should be streamed on My Town Tv on Facebook I believe.
You are correct My Town TV on Facebook or U-Tube is streaming the game today
14-0 early 2nd quarter. Ashland on top.

21-0 Tomcats
28-0 Tomcats 819 left in the 4 th