Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay Co @ Hazard (The Air Attack)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats everyones thought on the 2nd game of the C. Vernon Cooper Pride of the Mountains Classic.Both Teams pass the ball well and a lot should be a good game with a high scoring.

Hazard-48
Clay Co-42
clay 49
hazard 35
Close game!! BUT Dawgs will come out a winner!!! GOOOOO DAWGS!!!
I don't think Hazard can stop the pass. They throw it well, but if they get in a shootout with Clay, I don't think they can keep up.

Clay 52
Hazard 38
Both Hazard and Clay Co. have 2 very powerful offense's. It's going to be a shoot out!

Hazard 48
Clay Co. 42
Meaty Wrote:Both Hazard and Clay Co. have 2 very powerful offense's. It's going to be a shoot out!

Hazard 48
Clay Co. 42

its the team that makes the lest mistakes
Does Campbell get to play in this one or is he suspended again?
bigpun Wrote:Does Campbell get to play in this one or is he suspended again?

Campbell is a BEAST. If he gets to play, I wouldnt be surprised to see Hazard play a clock-controlling game and just pound away on the ground with Campbell.

I also dont see Hazard winning a shootout.
This will be a 5 hour game lol. Pass , Pass, Pass, Pass, lol!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:This will be a 5 hour game lol. Pass , Pass, Pass, Pass, lol!
you aint kiddin lol... i would love to see this game, absolutley love it. but overall i think clay co. comes out on top. lewis jus has a freak of an arm
bigpun Wrote:Does Campbell get to play in this one or is he suspended again?

Im pretty sure he doesnt get to play this week either...But there is gonna be a lot passing in this game but dont be surpised if Hazard dont try to keep the clocking moving with running Bankton a lot.
I think Hazard is more athletic and thats why they'll win.

Hazard- 34
Clay County- 28
Well see friday night...lol
clay plays for stats, hazard is more athetic and will pressure lewis, so im takin hazard in this one.

lewis has an average arm at best, he cant stretch the field vertically but if he can sit in the pocket with no pressure he'll pick hazard apart with the quick game passes.
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Campbell is a BEAST. If he gets to play, I wouldnt be surprised to see Hazard play a clock-controlling game and just pound away on the ground with Campbell.

I also dont see Hazard winning a shootout.
I think Campbell moved to recicever.
GOOD LUCK DAWGS!!!!
JUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!
"I think Campbell moved to recicever."

Spell Check