Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Williamsburg 10/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions 

Lynn Camp Canceled,  Hazard steps up to the plate.
I'm still going with Williamsburg Hazard has just has too many issued to tinker with that will take a few years to build on.

Williamsburg-34
Hazard-14
Maybe someone can texts or call me about a Trump-19 ticket would loved to see this one.

Williamsburg 42
Hazard 20
This could end up being a pretty good game!

Williamsburg 28
Hazard. 21
Hazard is young. Never know which Hazard team will show up. Next year Hazard will be very good. The Burg 35-21
(10-19-2020, 04:25 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe someone can texts or call me about a Trump-19 ticket would loved to see this one.

Williamsburg 42
Hazard 20
I'll keep you updated on Hunter's laptop and emails which detail the Biden crime family, but we need to keep politics out of the game threads.

W'burg 34
Hazard 24
^ you do your thing, I will do mind, Lol
Hazard has played a brutal schedule. Somerset, Paintsville, Pikeville and Danville. This will be a very good game. Taking Williamsburg by 1. This game will give us a better idea where both teams are at. Bad year for both to be young. Lack of practice time has made it difficult for both teams in a transition year.
^Let's not forget that loss to Floyd
(10-19-2020, 06:51 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2020, 04:25 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe someone can texts or call me about a Trump-19 ticket would loved to see this one.

Williamsburg 42
Hazard 20
I'll keep you updated on Hunter's laptop and emails which detail the Biden crime family, but we need to keep politics out of the game threads.

W'burg 34
Hazard 24
I didn’t think you liberals were out of the basement yet to go to a football game 64SUR. I predict a close game Williamsburg by a touchdown but it wouldn’t surprise me if Hazard won.
I'll tell ya what, you know that feeling when you're standing in line at a dairy queen in a crowd and you let out a squeeker fart that sounds like youre blowing on thin rubber? That's what I get when reading politics in a HS football thread.
Hoping Hazard is fully recovered from a couple kids being sick. Wish they’d show this one TV or something.
If I was hazard I wouldn't wanna be on TV with 0 wins. Then again Perry ain't far behind them
Hazard canceled
Phelps is back to playing. Hate that for Williamsburg again.