Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins/Louisville Beth Haven Predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to see what people thought about this matchup for Next Friday's Bobcat Bowl at Betsy Layne. GO CAVS!!!
Beth Haven
Well I kno Jenkins is tough this year, but not knowing anything bout Beth Haven. I'll take the Big Green by 14 or less.
Jenkins should win this one, Bath Haven played 8-man football last year and only played 8 games goin 8-0 but only played instate teams: Eminence twice and Evangel Christian.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just wanted to see what people thought about this matchup for Next Friday's Bobcat Bowl at Betsy Layne. GO CAVS!!!
JENKINS SHOULD WIN THIS ONE. HOW IS THE PUCKETT KID DOING
As I have said before..Puckett is Puckett. An unreal talent in this state in all sports! I think he had over 450-500 all purpose yards in the opener.
Jenkins by at least 3 TD's.
Jenkins
what time is kickoff? the scoreboard shows 8:00 for both games. I'd have to assume 5:30-ish, or maybe 6?
Jenkins
Jenkins should win by at least 3-4 TD's.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Beth Haven

ok there you really think they r gonna beat jenkins...they played 8 man last year, and its a little bit different in 11 man
Jenkins should win this one pretty handily..I'll take them 48-14..
Jenkins by 3 or 4 TD's
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:As I have said before..Puckett is Puckett. An unreal talent in this state in all sports! I think he had over 450-500 all purpose yards in the opener.

450 - 500 yards by him slef what did they do gave him the ball everyplay ???? or did they play the Kentucky school of the blind? not being rud but come on in one game ????
Uh yeah, IN 1 GAME!!!! It happens more than you think..
Jenkins should win this one
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Uh yeah, IN 1 GAME!!!! It happens more than you think..

Yeah when you play someone that can't even spell football let a long play it
Why are you knocking someone's ability that you HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT?
He actually had 540 total yards, & the big fullback Jon Taylor also had over 200 yards rushing. You will see these numbers quite a bit this year from these two guys, & hope that you don't have to play them, because they are for real.
I'll take Jenkins over Beth Haven.

What time does Jenkins play?
Khsaa has 8:00 for Both games of Bobcat Bowl
Jenkins is at 8
Jenkins should win as well
8 - really? Usually the host team plays last in these dh's.
I was thinking the same thing when I seen it. Trust me..We will take the late game as hot as it has been! Best of Luck to both teams! GO BIG GREEN!
Im gonna say that Jenkins has a shutout in this one they win bye a score of 35-0 and i was at the allen central game and Puckett did hane that many yards to be exact 536 he had around 300 and some passing yards and 200 and some rushing yards all i got to say look out this kids for real not to mention hes one of the hardest hitters on the team.
red_devils_rule Wrote:450 - 500 yards by him slef what did they do gave him the ball everyplay ???? or did they play the Kentucky school of the blind? not being rud but come on in one game ????
No the kid is dangerous.... seriously. i know he had to had have over 200-250 yards passin and over 100 rushin. dont kno about speacial teams but he is a big threat there also
Ill take Jenkins on this one.. there a Different "Jenkins" team this year... very tough team!!!
GO CAVS!!
Don't get me wrong Jenkins has came a long way from where they have been and are better than usualy. However, they haven't proved anything by beating Allen Central, these two teams have been beating up on each other for years. Now they're playing a team that no one knows anything about except for the fact that they played 8-man last year? Talk to me when you play Paintsville, Pikeville, or Hazard.
Well there 3SportStud, Talk to me when you you read about the Re-Alignment that took place last year there pal! Because they play Hazard and don't play Pikeville and Paintsville anymore! GO CAVS! Play your game tomorrow night!
scavanger Wrote:ok there you really think they r gonna beat jenkins...they played 8 man last year, and its a little bit different in 11 man

What ever.
Pages: 1 2