Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County @ Leslie County 10/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts? Predictions?
Breathitt 21
Leslie 14
Bobcats by two scores
Rumor has it Leslie will be without................ that’s all I’m saying

Without .............
Breathitt County 28
Leslie County 07

With...............
Breathitt County 28
Leslie County 21
(10-18-2020, 09:06 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Rumor has it Leslie will be without................ that’s all I’m saying

Without .............
Breathitt County 28
Leslie County 07

With...............
Breathitt County 28
Leslie County 21
If Leslie is going to be missing pieces no doubt that breathitt runs away with it. But I've also witnessed teams base their entire game plan around "rumor has it" of opposing teams and turn around an they show up an blow them out of the water. 
Either way Breathitt is the better team IMO
Cats roll regardless
Breathitt by 30
What's the rumor anyway 64 now you've got me curious lol
It ain’t no rumor. And it sure ain’t no secret to Breathitt. Asher (#2 RB in 2A) is out with a broken collarbone. He carried a lot of offense for us, Hopefully out defense keeps us within striking distance and someone steps up on offense.
(10-18-2020, 11:46 PM)FoosBall 2019 Wrote: [ -> ]It ain’t no rumor. And it sure ain’t no secret to Breathitt. Asher (#2 RB in 2A) is out with a broken collarbone.  He carried a lot of offense for us, Hopefully out defense keeps us within striking distance and someone steps up on offense.
That sucks! I hope its a speedy recovery for the young man..
Breathitt by 28+ Loss of Asher is a huge blow for Leslie.
Hope Asher has a speedy recovery. I don’t think it would matter if he was playing or not. Breathitt County wins this one because Leslie just isn’t very good this year.
Breathitt should win this game comfortably, but with the Bobcats being a young team, you never know what you're going to get. Losing Asher will be a huge loss for Leslie, and I hope he can make a quick recovery. Breathitt wins 35-7.
Big loss on offense and more importantly in my opinion on defense. He is their safety and has stopped many plays from going all the way this season.
Would love for my Eagles to win. Without Asher it will be hard to do. Breathitt by 21+
So leslie cancels with Breathitt. Say they had a spike in the Chinese virus. They was in the red last week and played knott central. Star player gets hurt and all of a sudden they don’t want to play. They are in the yellow this week.
(10-21-2020, 05:39 PM)Turf Muncher Wrote: [ -> ]So leslie cancels with Breathitt. Say they had a spike in the Chinese virus. They was in the red last week and played knott central. Star player gets hurt and all of a sudden they don’t want to play. They are in the yellow this week.
They don't want none
(10-21-2020, 05:39 PM)Turf Muncher Wrote: [ -> ]So leslie cancels with Breathitt. Say they had a spike in the Chinese virus. They was in the red last week and played knott central. Star player gets hurt and all of a sudden they don’t want to play. They are in the yellow this week.

Your post leads me to believe that you think Leslie canceled to avoid getting beat in a high school football game and that they did not cancel for the safety of the kids and athletes on both teams. Seems a bit unlikely but you are to believe what ever helps you sleep better. Take it from someone with family in Leslie county that there was new positive test results within the school system. Also Leslie just canceled the rest of the volleyball season and put a hold on all basketball practices. So yeah, you are probably right, they did all this to avoid playing breathitt this week lol
Leslie shut down ALL sports. That includes dropping out of the 54th district volleyball tournament.
(10-21-2020, 07:30 PM)Elite Eagle Wrote: [ -> ]

Your post leads me to believe that you think Leslie canceled to avoid getting beat in a high school football game and that they did not cancel for the safety of the kids and athletes on both teams. Seems a bit unlikely but you are to believe what ever helps you sleep better. Take it from someone with family in Leslie county that there was new positive test results within the school system. Also Leslie just canceled the rest of the volleyball season and put a hold on all basketball practices. So yeah, you are probably right, they did all this to avoid playing breathitt this week lol
Ignorance
Wish all in the community well. Stay safe and use some common sense.
Bobcats by 90. William Long a beast
(10-19-2020, 12:48 PM)WestCarterComet Wrote: [ -> ]Hope Asher has a speedy recovery. I don’t think it would matter if he was playing or not. Breathitt County wins this one because Leslie just isn’t very good this year.
Breathitt by 3+ td's.
its been rough for and i tell straight up fact leslie would not ever cancel any game if they get beat respect if the win respect thats how our boys are raised seems like sumn your missing say that junk about sum young boys pityfull god luck to all teams
(10-22-2020, 11:58 AM)SayreSpartan2006 Wrote: [ -> ]Bobcats by 90. William Long a beast
Long is very undersized and average.
his DAD hyped him up but that’s about it ... great kid ..... but average at best ....
[quote pid="2289389" dateline="1605053253"]
(10-19-2020, 12:48 PM)WestCarterComet Wrote: [ -> ]Hope Asher has a speedy recovery. I don’t think it would matter if he was playing or not. Breathitt County wins this one because Leslie just isn’t very good this year.

[/quote]

He was a stabilizing force in the secondary.  Stopped a lot of plays from going the distance and LC will struggle with giving up big plays without him.  Not to mention the absence of his contributions on offense.  Good player, Good kid.  Heal quickly and well young man.