Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs. Phelps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats your thoughts on this weeks game between these 2 teams...
I'll take Paintsville by 20+....How was Phelps 0-line against ER???
Paintsville 21
Phelps 8

Phelps o-line....well the only times they got yardage was when we got a lil tired on the 4th and on some sweep plays. I believe they finished the first half with negitive yardage.
Paintsville has a couple of new players that did not play last year, one being a new QB/LB in JD Vanhoose. They also had some young kids that were able to gain valuable experience last year which will help them a great deal this year. It may take a few games to get everyone on the same page, but they should beat Phelps by 3 TD's.
Paintsville should win.
Can't wait to see it.
I would like to think that Paintsville will have their way with Phelps. Humphrey should have a field day on the recievin end, if Paintsville even throws the ball that much, shouldn't have to.
Paintsville by at least 3 TD's.
Paintsville
Paintsville is down from how good they used to be, but Paintsville will walk all over Phelps. #5 is a real hitter at LB and I look for him to be all over the field.
Paintsville 46-6
Paintsville easily, 42-0.
Paintsville by 21+... I would love to see Phelps come out with a "W" but I just don't see it happening.
Paintsville wins... the margin of victory will be decided by the phelps o-line who didnt show up at all againt ER
Paintsville should handle this one pretty easily....
Paintsville
Paintsville will name the score. I say coach puts a few td's on the board to gain confidence with some new players. The Tigers will be better than some think!!
Paintsville
Paintsville.
I like the Tigers in this one, but its gonna be closer than what you all may think.

Paintsville- 26
Phelps- 19
good luck coach jones and team. powell county wishes you the best