Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 43, Hazard 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Hazard played hard. They were without their QB Miller who was home sick. Hopefully he is ok.
Hazard has some good athletes, just not enough of them. But Hazard isn't down very often, and when they are down it isn't for long. Hazard will be back.

As for Pikeville, they still need more reps. Nobody in Class A will slow their offense down and yes I'm looking at you Paintsville.

Good to see the Panthers playing on their home field again.

Pikeville Repeat-o-Meter™ = 76.7%

Couple teams ahead of Pikeville in RPI who have played nobody with a pulse.
I was wondering why Miller didn’t play. Pikeville locked the 1 seed up with the win. Hazard just couldn’t get that 3rd down stop. Hoping to see/listen/watch a rematch of it happens. But Pikeville is still in the drivers seat in 1A. But we all knew coming in the two to beat was Pikeville or Paintsville.
Cant wait to see Paintsville beat Pikevilles azz. Its coming.
(10-17-2020, 01:35 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Cant wait to see Paintsville beat Pikevilles azz.  Its coming.
(10-17-2020, 01:35 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Cant wait to see Paintsville beat Pikevilles azz.  Its coming.

I’m with ya Duke. Always fun to watch a 1A team beat a 2A team. We didn’t have the edge last year but it’s ALL TIGERS This year! Keep posting Images and living in the past Jet that way you won’t have to witness what this Tigers team does in the present!

We will see Hazard back in the thick of things before long!. Won’t take the new coaching staff long to get things rolling again! Congrats to the Panthers on the win!
Congratulations Pikeville!
(10-17-2020, 06:26 AM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: [ -> ]

I’m with ya Duke. Always fun to watch a 1A team beat a 2A team. We didn’t have the edge last year but it’s ALL TIGERS This year! Keep posting Images and living in the past Jet that way you won’t have to witness what this Tigers team does in the present!

We will see Hazard back in the thick of things before long!. Won’t take the new coaching staff long to get things rolling again! Congrats to the Panthers on the win!
We didn’t have the edge last year

lol
(10-17-2020, 08:32 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2020, 06:26 AM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: [ -> ]

We didn’t have the edge last year

lol
Pikeville the Underdogs!
Tiggers are coming Panthers
^Yes they are, wouldn't expect any different.
Still remember them coming for us last year...seems like yesterday
Congratulations to the Panthers on the win. Panthers looked a lot better in this game in a lot of ways. Now since we (Panthers ) are 2A (reported by one of this sites posters) Pikeville will be playing LCA, Somerset,Beechwood or who ever comes out of the other bracket opposite the Panthers in 2A. So maybe Paintsville won’t have to worry about the edge anymore and can be happy. I am just happy I get to go to some games to watch football this year.
(10-18-2020, 12:56 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to the Panthers on the win. Panthers looked a lot better in this game in a lot of ways. Now since we (Panthers ) are 2A (reported by one of this sites posters) Pikeville will be playing LCA, Somerset,Beechwood or who ever comes out of the other bracket opposite the Panthers in 2A. So maybe Paintsville won’t have to worry about the edge anymore and can be happy. I am just happy I get to go to some games to watch football this year.

Which of the 2 schools would you say is closer to being 2A Pat?
(10-18-2020, 01:18 AM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2020, 12:56 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to the Panthers on the win. Panthers looked a lot better in this game in a lot of ways. Now since we (Panthers ) are 2A (reported by one of this sites posters) Pikeville will be playing LCA, Somerset,Beechwood or who ever comes out of the other bracket opposite the Panthers in 2A. So maybe Paintsville won’t have to worry about the edge anymore and can be happy. I am just happy I get to go to some games to watch football this year.

^^^Is this a real question? Too early for you to start whining.
(10-18-2020, 01:23 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2020, 01:18 AM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: [ -> ]

^^^Is this a real question? Too early for you to start whining.
Very much a real question. I know this because it had a question mark at the end. It has an obvious answer, which most could answer simply. No whining, just fact. It doesn’t change anything but to act like there’s not much of a size difference would be silly. Pikeville only has about 50 kids less than Belfry. Again, just sayin!
Which has more out of district kids? Asking for a friend.
. E's ArmyWhich has more out of district kids? Asking for a friend.

Thats a very interesting Question  E! Understanding that’s a stab at Paintsville but you probably don’t realize just how close that number would actually be. Lol. I would be courious myself. 

(10-18-2020, 02:24 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgfycat.com%2Fspectacularskeletalblackcrappie&psig=AOvVaw2xpX7i14WpW0qkzQGEBGF2&ust=1603084961442000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC_vIKzvewCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAJ

It is what it is. There are Big 1A schools and there are Small 1A schools. It doesn’t diminish your accomplishments. Everyone is still impressed with What you guys have done through the years! I know I am! Dang impressed! Like REALLY REALLY Impressed!