Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Lawrence County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Battle for seeding in the district at Louisa.  LC with a dramatic one point win over Pike Central last week, and Belfry with a great game against North Hardin even in a loss.  Who ya go got and why?
I met this beautiful woman once in Louisa, eyes so blue it'd make you say Jesus!! Took her out so I could feeder, then I found out she had a big peter!

Kill 'em pirates!!!!
Belfry big
LC has no answer for Dixon. Belfry's defense showing real signs of rounding into shape. Belfry by 4 scores
Belfry wins. Isaac Dixon is the difference. Pond Creek chemistry is the difference.
Belfry wins big. Just getting better each game at the right time.
Belfry running clock.
42-13 Belfry
Belfry big, LC just isn’t very good.
Just Lawrence County's third game of the season. Belfry has already seen some pretty stiff competition and this will be by far the toughest LC has seen.

I like Belfry, 44-14.
Belfry by 30
Looks like the hardest ticket ever for this rivalry with the limited number of total tickets available. Only 100 available to Belfry and lots of parents unable to get tickets.
(10-15-2020, 02:07 AM)bucslover68 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the hardest ticket ever for this rivalry with the limited number of total tickets available.  Only 100 available to Belfry and lots of parents unable to get tickets.
Only 100 tickets? That’s absurd. The people in charge in Lawrence County must be virus fear mongers.
(10-15-2020, 11:46 AM)Ralph Furley Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2020, 02:07 AM)bucslover68 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the hardest ticket ever for this rivalry with the limited number of total tickets available.  Only 100 available to Belfry and lots of parents unable to get tickets.
Only 100 tickets? That’s absurd. The people in charge in Lawrence County must be virus fear mongers.
Either that or its secret strategy to limit the noise of you savage belfry fans. Lawrence gonna need it
Pretty sure it is only adhering to a policy set before the season began by the BOE.
Is this game going to be televised on mountain top media
(10-16-2020, 01:53 PM)Belfry fan 75 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this game going to be televised on mountain top media
No.  On radio WDHR 93.1 or at WDHR.com
YouTube?
(10-16-2020, 04:08 PM)Belfry fan 75 Wrote: [ -> ]YouTube?

This channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOiSTX1...cJhyUeXokQ ) had the Lawrence County vs. Pike Central game. You might want to Check it around game time.
Final
Belfry-36
Lawrence county-0
BELFRY takes starters out of game after 1st possession of 2nd half. Belfry's defense is really tough with the addition of the savage kid.
DIXON has a good game over 100 yards rushing & 3 touchdowns.
Dixon is a nice HS back. Good vision, excellent balance, and tough as black walnut.
He is a tremendous all around player. He recovered a fumbled kickoff (out of bounds, but didn’t matter) and made tackles for loss on defense, and got yardage that other backs wouldn’t when he got hit 2 and 3 yards deep in the backfield and then still turned it into something.
Coleman did a good job, too. The Pirates D is vulnerable to a team that passes intentionally and not as a last resort.
Good luck to them as they move on. They’re good. I don’t see a title for them, but I haven’t seen the other teams at the top of 3A yet.
Again, good luck to them.
So is the pike central game this Friday canceled cause we are virtual this week
Will this game be played? I thought Pike Co. was now in the red and I thought there was a thread on here that Pike Co. were suspending all athletics starting tomorrow?

(10-18-2020, 08:29 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Will this game be played? I thought Pike Co. was now in the red and I thought there was a thread on here that Pike Co. were suspending all athletics starting tomorrow?
Forget the last statement it looks like that Pike Co. went from Red to Orange in just 3-4 days.
My understanding is that this week is based upon what it was last Thursday. So Red is what I’m guessing they will go by. My question is does that mean game is canceled
Anyone know for sure about the game this Friday. Canceled?
(10-18-2020, 11:27 PM)Belfry fan 75 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know for sure about the game this Friday. Canceled?
Barring any unexpected changes it is canceled.  Unsure how any make up, if any, is handled.
(10-18-2020, 08:29 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Will this game be played? I thought Pike Co. was now in the red and I thought there was a thread on here that Pike Co. were suspending all athletics starting tomorrow?

Forget the last statement it looks like that Pike Co. went from Red to Orange in just 3-4 days.
Pike County went from Red back to Orange in just one day. They went red with a number of 25.9 and the next day they were in the Orange with a 24.9 number. Now they are firmly in the Orange at 17.8. If they don’t play this week the people at the Pike County Boe are nothing but a bunch of fear mongering clowns.
So if pike county stays in orange can Belfry and Pike Central play. I read that if it’s stays orange it would be up to the teams. Is this true
(10-20-2020, 07:28 PM)Belfry fan 75 Wrote: [ -> ]So if pike county stays in orange can Belfry and Pike Central play. I read that if it’s stays orange it would be up to the teams. Is this true
From what I understand if Pike County is still orange on Thursday then they have the option of playing.  As of today, the numbers had gone back up some but they were still in the orange range.