Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 34 - South Point, OH 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JC wins this one easily as many have predicted.

JC 6 21 7 0 =34
SP 0 0 0 0 =00

Congrats
JC win the first game played at South Points new stadium.
OK Grizz you beat me by 1 minute. Big Grin

JC defense played a solid game and held SP to 28 total yards on 29 plays. Looks like JC may open things up more this year.
28 yards on 29 plays?? WOW..thats some great D..sounds like they're picking up from last year. Congrats JC!
Passing game looked very solid. O-line needs a little work but other than that. Watch out! this team is going to be even better than last year if the passing game sustains the way it did tonight. Good Job JC!
Congrats JC.
I think it should be mentioned the high number of passing yards taken by JC tonight but, on the same note SP had just as many and maybe more
Congrats Jc
How many yards did SP have in the air? I know they didn't open things up until about the 4th quarter and their rushing attack was slowed early in the 1st quarter with their best RB missing the rest of the game after going out with injury. JK was 6-9 in the first half for 95 yards and Grimm had 110 yards on 12 carries and a passing TD in the first half. JC spread their ari attack out, connecting with about 5 guys so the passing game didn't key on one guy in particular.
brotherinarms Wrote:I think it should be mentioned the high number of passing yards taken by JC tonight but, on the same note SP had just as many and maybe more

:confused: :confused: :confused:

i believe it was somewhere in the range of 240-10 JC
does anyone know what the name is of the website that the announcer mentioned would have pics of the game on?
i know WYMT had a crew there. prob catch some video on sports overtime right after the pikeville game is finished. not sure if they will show the webcast of overtime or not on their website.
Cash Wrote:does anyone know what the name is of the website that the announcer mentioned would have pics of the game on?

www.buckeyeshots.com
Congrats Johnson Central!!!!
Congrats JC
brotherinarms Wrote:I think it should be mentioned the high number of passing yards taken by JC tonight but, on the same note SP had just as many and maybe more

Do you mean penaltys? South Point just had 28 total yards during the whole game.
The offensive line will need work, but this is expected with new players. Just give Coach Burchett a little time. From the look of the number of players, he has plenty to work with. I feel the weak point at this time is the kicking game, especially the distance on kickoffs. I was extremely empressed with Tanner Bratton. The freshman was all over the field. Keep working hard guys and we will see you Friday night. :football:
Domination! Looks like it is going to be ANOTHER impressive year for the Eagles!
This is quite impressive. South Point has always been good and for the Golden Eagles to even allow them to score. Great Job Eagles and good luck for the rest of the season.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Domination! Looks like it is going to be ANOTHER impressive year for the Eagles!

Well Said...Congrats JC!!!
brotherinarms Wrote:www.buckeyeshots.com

The pictures are now up just incase you all haven't checked yet. It was at the bottom of the football page when I saw them.
Here's an article from the Ashland Daily on the JC and SP game.

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...14743.html
Could somebody please tell me who is actually in Johnson Central's district now? I have heard so many different things I am confused.
Watchful Eye Wrote:Could somebody please tell me who is actually in Johnson Central's district now? I have heard so many different things I am confused.

Ashland
Bryan Station
Mongomery Co.
Woodford Co,
Johnson Central
Thanks Old School. I was told there district covered quite a bit of traveling miles...and they were right.
JC should have no trouble at all winning their district...... Possibly state.
Congrats JC!
Don Carlo Wrote:Do you mean penaltys? South Point just had 28 total yards during the whole game.

Ye i meant penalty yards...way to catch me Don
Here's an article on the game from the Ironton Tribune.

http://www.irontontribune.com/articles/2...rts466.txt
congrats JC