Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County 40 Lexington Catholic 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Workman like effort by Boyle nothing flashy just better in all phases of the game than Catholic!
Lex Cath had the ball inside the 15 yard line in the 1st half 3 different times. Boyle County was clearly the better team though.
Boyle continues to roll
Good job Rebels. I didn't see this coming holding Catholic to zero points.
Congratulations Boyle!
Congratulations Boyle County and Coach Haddix
How does catholic look this year without Allen? I figured their offense would take a step back, and their D never really took a step forward for the last 10 years, but I did figure they'd score at least 1 or 2, especially with Haddix's quick scoring offense
Another solid performance for Boyle for defense. First team D only giving up 2 TD's in 4 games and those where on long pass plays. Boyle has to be able to stop the run and so far no one has be able to run on them. Don't look for anyone else remaining on their schedule to be able to also.

One thing I like about Haddix is the way he communicates with the players. They enjoy playing for him.
(10-10-2020, 10:51 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: [ -> ]Another solid performance for Boyle for defense.  First team D only giving up 2 TD's in 4 games and those where on long pass plays.  Boyle has to be able to stop the run and so far no one has be able to run on them.  Don't look for anyone else remaining on their schedule to be able to also. 

One thing I like about Haddix is the way he communicates with the players.  They enjoy playing for him.
Yes!! The players do love playing for him.  He makes it exciting for them and the fans
I'm not impressed honestly. We all knew who would win this game..

But!

This is completely irrelevant, the way Boyle plays amazes me and covid going on with cancelled games I would personally love to see a Boyle vs Johnson central match up. I believe this Boyle team would make JC second guess them self's
That was the last test Boyle will have until deep in the playoffs, which is probably the same for Johnson Central.
I agree. I have watched both teams on film. Both are very good. And very different.