Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 53 - Perry Central 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Heard Dials ran for 2 miles and a season's worth of touchdowns HAHA

Well we now know SC can score,,,, but this game doesn't speak too highly for their defense.
great job cards, i thought they might have a lil bit of trouble with that big line af perry county's but that proved me wrong. great win. oh yeah i heard it was the adam dials show last night. 6 td's and close to 400 yards rushing wow.
Sc finally shows smashmouth football on football on offence. Line played great and back ran great.

Can't say the same on defence
Way to go Cards Congrats on the opening win. How are the injured players from last week?
Congrats SC, Dials just ran all over Perry's D, Perry couldnt stop the run at all but i was impressed by Perrys Offense putting up 34 without there starting RB. Sheldon Clarks D must improve.
There ground D wasn't that bad. They was beating them on the passing game.
Passing defense was the main problem for SC tonight. If they get that fixed they will even more dabgerous. Kelly will be back next week so that will take a lot off of Dials...dont hink he could carry the ball 50+ times a game all year!
Congrats S.C. Looks like another year of defenseless Dore's on the field.
I believe this is a first so far(got to wait for PCC game). every team in class 3A region 4 district 8 has so far started out with a win.
from what i have been seeing it looks like the dores are just big but slow on coming off the ball cant wait to play them in the black gold bowl