Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals Class 1A Rankings 10-5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Pikeville
2. Paintsville
3. Louisville Holy Cross
4. Newport Central Catholic
5. Crittenden County
6. Kentucky County Day
7. Bethlehem
8. Raceland 
9. Dayton
10. Nicholas County
10. Campbellsville 
10. Willamsburg

Others Receiving Votes
Hazard and Russellville

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Pikeville and Paintsville split the first place votes evenly, and Pikeville's lead in the rankings has shrunk to two points.
(10-05-2020, 02:57 PM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]Pikeville and Paintsville split the first place votes evenly, and Pikeville's lead in the rankings has shrunk to two points.

looking like Paintsville and Pikeville are  close this year.
(10-05-2020, 06:17 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2020, 02:57 PM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]Pikeville and Paintsville split the first place votes evenly, and Pikeville's lead in the rankings has shrunk to two points.

looking like Paintsville and Pikeville are  close this year.
this may be the year for paintsville,but for some reason my gut tells me different.hope both teams play injury free the rest of the season.dont know about paintsville but the panthers look stout at least the next two years.good luck to both teams
Paintsville losses 10-11 Seniors this season. I believe it really hurts them on Defensive next season LBs and D Line. Defensive backs they have a lot of good young athlete's that can fill those spots plus I believe couple good young players could step up at LB's.

On Offense side I believe theyll be okay. Still have #1 in backfield plus 3 maybe 4 experience lineman coming back after this season. Bunch of skill players that can step up at WR and RB's

I don't feel as if anyone can count the Tigers out next next. Yes, pikeville will be the team to beat but I think playoff time Paintsville will be still in the top 3 1A schools next season.

This season
10-11 Srs.
6-7 Jrs
10-11 Soph
8-9 Frs
I understand why Paintsville is getting 1st place votes but Pikeville is still the team to beat in 1A, IMO. They may not running clock every game in the playoffs but they are still the favorites.
Painrsville's to lose in 1A.
But Pikeville wins going away in 21 and 22. And I mean going away.