Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County @ Letcher Co. Central 10/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Letcher on 4 game roll, I don't see this one being any different. I would play conservative if I was in charge of the cougars but don't over look these tigers. Y'all got a big one after.

LCC-49
Clay-14
The game is getting canceled. I think Letcher rolls when they do play.
Letcher central 35
Clay co 14
(10-04-2020, 12:01 PM)F-N 1980 Wrote: [ -> ]The game is getting canceled. I think Letcher rolls when they do play.
Letcher central 35
Clay co  14
Oh, I was unaware of this
County is in the red and as far as I know the school board is shutting sports down this week. I hope they change there mind like Fayette co did but it don’t look good.
Will this game be rescheduled if it’s cancelled?
Either way i think there is one thing we all can agree on, covid is getting older then molasses
Yes this covid is killing me. My son plays middle school in Letcher co and his team was having a great undefeated season and there coach told them that they can’t practice or anything this week. I just wonder how the playoffs will work with teams missing these district games?
like I said before. Maybe a 1 time Round robbin system for this year only. Either that or the season must be canceled completely. It sucks but something has to happen. Games getting postponed, skipping games yadda, yadda. Its almost like wearing a very tight pair of underwear with swap crack, just weird & uncomfortable.