Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Corbin 10/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions 

Big district game
This could really go either way they are both 2-1 and needing a win.
Knox has played better opponent's IMO while Corbin clobbered Leslie which you take that game away and who knows they could be 1-2 for those reasons only I gotta go with Knox in a win on the road.

Knox-28
Corbin-14
Got too go with knox panthers
(10-04-2020, 11:45 AM)Oledad92 Wrote: [ -> ]This could really go either way they are both 2-1 and needing a win.
Knox has played better opponent's IMO while Corbin clobbered Leslie which you take that game away and who knows they could be 1-2 for those reasons only I gotta go with Knox in a win on the road.

Knox-28
Corbin-14

Okay so Harlan and southwestern are on the same level as Dixie and beechwood?
Knox beat Harlan by one and Harlan beat clay by 20, clay beat Leslie by 6 and we beat Leslie by 49 and should have been more. Bourbon is not a homerun team but your logic doesn’t add up. Southwest is the only quality team they played.
(10-04-2020, 01:25 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2020, 11:45 AM)Oledad92 Wrote: [ -> ]This could really go either way they are both 2-1 and needing a win.

Knox-28
Corbin-14

Knox beat Harlan by one and Harlan beat clay by 20, clay beat Leslie by 6 and we beat Leslie  by 49 and should have been more.  Bourbon  is not a homerun team but your logic doesn’t add up.  Southwest is the only quality team they played.
Listen Mr. we can get into who scored what and they scored this all I'm saying to sum up your logic is every team is going to play different on any given night. That's football. This is irrelevant but I've seen hazard play for a state tittle and only beat perry by a few points in the same season we all know perry. You can have your opinion, me the same. So come on, what is logic to you? 
Corbin is a talented group pal don't get me wrong all I'm saying is I think Knox can pull it off
(10-04-2020, 01:46 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: [ -> ]

Knox-28
Corbin-14

Knox beat Harlan by one and Harlan beat clay by 20, clay beat Leslie by 6 and we beat Leslie  by 49 and should have been more.  Bourbon  is not a homerun team but your logic doesn’t add up.  Southwest is the only quality team they played.
Listen Mr. we can get into who scored what and they scored this all I'm saying to sum up your logic is every team is going to play different on any given night. That's football. This is irrelevant but I've seen hazard play for a state tittle and only beat perry by a few points in the same season we all know perry. You can have your opinion, me the same. So come on, what is logic to you? 
Corbin is a talented group pal don't get me wrong all I'm saying is I think Knox can pull it off

So are you saying Harlan and southwest are better qualified opponents that Dixie and beechwood, MR.
(10-04-2020, 01:56 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]

Knox-28
Corbin-14

So are you saying Harlan and southwest aare better qualified opponents that Dixie and beechwood, MR.
Does a bear shit in the woods? ...wait, don't answer that sometimes they end up in your back yard. But, yes. That's exactly what I'm thinking. Look harlan and southwestern have very respectable programs right along with Dixie and beech. Did I mention I'm crazy. I could also eat crow on this so
To much offense and to much defense

Corbin 42
Knox Central 14
(10-04-2020, 01:56 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]

Knox-28
Corbin-14

So are you saying Harlan and southwest are better qualified opponents that Dixie and beechwood, MR.

An example that some people just don’t know much about high school football other than the teams they support. It’ll be a good game imo I’ve not seen Knox play this year but their senior class played in a middle school state championship game best I remember so they’ll have some talent, hard to make a prediction on the score it’s a rivalry game but I do think the Hounds will win in the end
Y'all hound fans got some skunk in ya! .. I like it!

Knox-28
Corbin-14

When did hazard play perry
(10-04-2020, 07:16 PM)2face Wrote: [ -> ]

Knox-28
Corbin-14

When did hazard play perry
was more then 10 years ago I was just using as an example, things would get pretty bad fighting it was all around a very tense atmosphere. the yearly rivalry ended in 2008 with hazards Tyler olinger lobbing one to the endzone with 2. Something on the clock winning 22-20 I think they went on to play beechwood in the tittle game an lost by 7 that year. They vandalized our field house and left a coffin card lol haven't played 'em since. good times though
Corbin 42-14
I'm telling y'all this game is going to be a lot closer then ya think
Hounds by 12
Corbin 35
Knox County 0

I think Corbin takes em to the wood shed. Spank, Spank, and keeps Spanking. Just depends on if they use a switch or a belt. Either way, not good for the visiting team.

It will be close for a few minutes though. Once the defense settles in as ole bugs say “That’s all Folks”.
Whitley still in the red latest map I viewed.
(10-05-2020, 06:21 PM)Rainingthrees Wrote: [ -> ]Whitley still in the red latest map I viewed.
 Red, orange, blue, purple, turquoise, or yellow, don’t look for Corbin to cancel anymore games due to COVID.
I love hearing the above!! Hope others follow
Might not be as high of a scoring game as some think as Corbin is still feeling its way around on the offensive side of the ball. Knox always plays hard but barely beating Bourbon and Harlan Co. is not gonna be enough against Corbin.
I just got one of those feelings lol!
(10-06-2020, 04:58 PM)Glory_Days Wrote: [ -> ]I love hearing the above!! Hope others follow
I just wish they’d let my kids go back to school!!! I don’t see how they can play sports but can’t go to a classroom.  But I do believe the other poster is correct.  Someone has also told me the same thing, that Corbin varsity sports will be open and ready to go. That’s not to say there might not be a game canceled in the future. But I’d say ever possible thing will be done to ensure it don’t.
(10-05-2020, 06:21 PM)Rainingthrees Wrote: [ -> ]Whitley still in the red latest map I viewed.

(10-07-2020, 11:32 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2020, 04:58 PM)Glory_Days Wrote: [ -> ]I love hearing the above!! Hope others follow
I just wish they’d let my kids go back to school!!! I don’t see how they can play sports but can’t go to a classroom.  But I do believe the other poster is correct.  Someone has also told me the same thing, that Corbin varsity sports will be open and ready to go. That’s not to say there might not be a game canceled in the future. But I’d say ever possible thing will be done to ensure it don’t.

The difference is sports are voluntary, no different than if a kid gets hurt or catches COVID. I chose for my children to do virtual for the sake of son plays college baseball and other son plays football. My daughter also is doing virtual so we limit the chance of them being quarantined because of an infection from a classmate. And yes Corbin sports will be played from all I am hearing as they should be. As for this game hounds win and get one step closer to returning of our winning ways.

Also people don’t realize if your kid gets quarantined and you own your business you will be locked up also and have a loss of income.
Corbin at home and Knox is thinking they can pull it off... geez that is some confidence. Forget all the talk of refs and cheating and what not which is your own opinion, Campbell field is a hard place to walk into a grab victory. And it does not help that it seems Corbin is not missing rn.
Good luck to both teams and hopefully a clean, injury-free game between these heart-wrenching rivals. however...
Hounds by 2tds+
35-7 hounds on top.
(10-07-2020, 11:47 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]

(10-07-2020, 11:32 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]

The difference is sports are voluntary, no different than if a kid gets hurt or catches COVID.  I chose for my children to do virtual for the sake of son plays college baseball and other son plays football.  My daughter also is doing virtual so we limit the chance of them being quarantined because of an infection from a classmate.  And yes  Corbin sports will be played from all I am hearing as they should be.  As for this game  hounds win and get one step closer to returning of our winning ways.

Also people don’t realize if your kid gets quarantined and you own your business you will be locked up also and have a loss of income.
I understand they are voluntary. But students can’t volunteer to go to school right now. Look I’m happy they are playing because this might be the ticket for kids to go to college. But they also need to be in school because that’s first priority.  But I just don’t see how it’s safe for them to play and no school. But that’s my spill for that. 

as far as tonight. I think Corbin wins pretty handily. But I don’t think it’ll be a blow out or running clock. That’s just not greers game. I know Knox has some weapons but I don’t think they have enough to overcome or even close to the 11 we have on D. On the flip side, our offense has wayyy to many weapons to cover them all. Baring we don’t get some stupid play calling by the OC. He’s got better though, so I don’t expect that.  Corbin 40 KC 14
Is a link to watch this game on the internet?
(10-09-2020, 05:09 PM)KY Wildman Wrote: [ -> ]Is a link to watch this game on the internet?
Yes. But it’s $20 freaking dollars hahah. But it’s T107.com and you’ll see red hound sports. Just click it and follow the instructions, after you take out a 2nd mortgage in order to buy a freaking HS football game hahah
(10-04-2020, 02:07 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2020, 01:56 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]

Knox-28
Corbin-14

So are you saying Harlan and southwest aare better qualified opponents that Dixie and beechwood, MR.
Does a bear shit in the woods? ...wait, don't answer that sometimes they end up in your back yard. But, yes. That's exactly what I'm thinking. Look harlan and southwestern have very respectable programs right along with Dixie and beech. Did I mention I'm crazy. I could also eat crow on this so

Belly full.....
Okay okay