Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 68 - Betsy Layne 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Congrats Pburg.
Good job cats. Tough game next weekend at Breathitt Co. Just keep it rolling.
good start for p'burg
Not trying to make anyone mad but Betsy Layne really needs to think about dropping their football program. They have never, ever been able to compete. Time to shut it down boys!! That is ridiculous!!!
Bobcats played hard tonight, and they didnt give up. Prestonsburg is a very talented team, and let me tell you, I know that Prestonsburg not only a talented team bus is a very classy team. I thought it would be bad, but they really surprised me. I wish the best for them, but we will be ready next year!!!!

go bobcats!!!!!

BBALL fan, go to the cooler, just stocked some hatorade!!!
bball fan Wrote:Not trying to make anyone mad but Betsy Layne really needs to think about dropping their football program. They have never, ever been able to compete. Time to shut it down boys!! That is ridiculous!!!
Dont be so hard on them. Theyre in the middle of a 40 year rebuilding process. LOL!
Congrats Pburg
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Dont be so hard on them. Theyre in the middle of a 40 year rebuilding process. LOL!
What's everyones problem with Betsy Layne? P'burgs a good team. Betsy Layne along with a bunch of other schools have there problems thats no reason to dog em.
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:Bobcats played hard tonight, and they didnt give up. Prestonsburg is a very talented team, and let me tell you, I know that Prestonsburg not only a talented team bus is a very classy team. I thought it would be bad, but they really surprised me. I wish the best for them, but we will be ready next year!!!!

go bobcats!!!!!

BBALL fan, go to the cooler, just stocked some hatorade!!!

Bold print and Prestonsburg DO NOT go together....fyi
not much of a shocker here, congrats Pburg, and keep your heads up and keep playing hard BL..
BoondockSaint Wrote:Bold print and Prestonsburg DO NOT go together....fyi
Prestonsburg showed a lot of class in my opinion, they could have scored 90 or 100 very easily. They also had the ball right around the 50 just before the half and took a knee to run out the clock. Betsy Layne was just in a little over their head in this game. They will be fine when they play teams like AC or South Floyd.
Betsy Layne's coaching staff may want to bring their team water next time they play a game....just a thought.
bball fan Wrote:Not trying to make anyone mad but Betsy Layne really needs to think about dropping their football program. They have never, ever been able to compete. Time to shut it down boys!! That is ridiculous!!!

Keep fighting Bobcats...It's comments like this that should fuel you guys to stay the course!

BTW, congrats to Prestonsburg for pouring on 68 points. Rolleyes
Gish, they had water, they did run out and get some more. The bobcats will still make the playoffs, they have work to do. Another thing, prestonsburg could not have scored a hundred.. Lets keep this an honest thread!!!!!
No they didn't, because Prestonsburg prior to the game provided them with two coolers.
I know for a fact GISH I was on the sideline rooting for my bobcats, and will get you some game film off coach parsons to show you that it didnt happen.....
Okay, Let me say that P'burg has a good team this year. Betsy Layne has some players and some hitters. I saw some good hits and some good runs in this game coming from both sides of the ball. Coach Derossett showed class last night as the score at the end of the first quarter was 28 - 0. Betsy Layne don't give up don't ever give up.
They re-filled the water bottles they brought, during the game I was with P'burg's Principal when he left to show them where to re-fill.
wow this one is a shocker, you talk trash about Derossett's team and he runs the score up. BL fans you should know better.
Way to go Blackcats!!!
launchpad4 Wrote:wow this one is a shocker, you talk trash about Derossett's team and he runs the score up. BL fans you should know better.

People trash talking on a forum has absolutely nothing to do with any coaches decision to run up a score or not. Please do not fool yourself into thinking otherwise. I would feel safe to say that 97+% or the coaches in the state do not even bother to read the forums and if they do it would have absolutely no bearing on their game plan.
congrats p burg
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Okay, Let me say that P'burg has a good team this year. Betsy Layne has some players and some hitters. I saw some good hits and some good runs in this game coming from both sides of the ball. Coach Derossett showed class last night as the score at the end of the first quarter was 28 - 0. Betsy Layne don't give up don't ever give up.

I was not trashing the P'burg coach, fact is he could have really run the score up but showed some class this time and didn't. You can't tell players not to play 100%. Congrats to P'burg on the win and to the Betsy Layne staff and players for coming out, laying out some good hits and not giving up. Betsy Layne sill surprise some people this year.
From what I understand the score could have been a lot worse, even Betsy Layne fans are saying that. I'm sure Prestonsburg's young guys played most of this game.
Congrats Blackcats on the win and Good Luck next week.
blackcat Wrote:From what I understand the score could have been a lot worse, even Betsy Layne fans are saying that. I'm sure Prestonsburg's young guys played most of this game.

I agree. With age comes wisdom.
Congrats P Burg.
How did Matt Blevins look at LB?
Conrats P-burg
Pages: 1 2